Dec 17, 2016
Nigeria
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Everyone,

My name is Chukwuemeka Hargley and I am interested in the propagation of the gospel.

I believe that through sharing the gospel amongst ourselves we can grow into the fullness of Christ and all that God has in store for us.

I run a blog where I share the gospel and my thoughts on all things Scripture. I hope you come join me there. I am also a lawyer and would some day love to write a full-length novel.

I am interested in meeting fellow believers, movies, novels and music and look forward to hanging out with you.

Cheers,

P.S. I have actually posted a thread here before this introduction.

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Everyone,

My name is Chukwuemeka Hargley and I am interested in the propagation of the gospel.

I believe that through sharing the gospel amongst ourselves we can grow into the fullness of Christ and all that God has in store for us.

I run a blog where I share the gospel and my thoughts on all things Scripture. I hope you come join me there. I am also a lawyer and would some day love to write a full-length novel.

I am interested in meeting fellow believers, movies, novels and music and look forward to hanging out with you.

Cheers,

P.S. I have actually posted a thread here before this introduction.

Hello Chuk;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

upload_2016-11-18_15-19-26-jpeg.185692

Upvote 0

Chukwuemeka

Dec 17, 2016
Nigeria
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Chuk;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

upload_2016-11-18_15-19-26-jpeg.185692
Yay! Thanks Mnorian!!!

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God bless you! My aspirations are to one day become a man of God!

Rocky; you aren't one now? LOL! Just pulling your leg; but if we are following Jesus; we are God's people; be we man, woman, or child; cause we all, who are called by His name and call out to Him, children of God. ;)

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,081,779.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Rocky; you aren't one now? LOL! Just pulling your leg; but if we are following Jesus; we are God's people; be we man, woman, or child; cause we all, who are called by His name and call out to Him, children of God. ;)

Paul the Apostle, a man of his stature, and he has the humility to say...

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 3:14

In which I call... A man of God...

In which, I feel we have a whole lot of good stuff here to help meet such aspirations!

Upvote 0