Lynden
✟7,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, my name is Calvin Heiser - I've joined this forum in an attempt to gather testimonies from Christians. I'm part of a non-profit business known as MIQLAT, which I'll link at the bottom of this post. We're attempting to do two things here:

(1) To produce serious content for understanding the Bible in its own ancient context that is decipherable, comprehensible, and useful to the non-scholar;

(2) To network like-minded Christians who share a desire for serious biblical content for the purpose of fellowship, encouragement, and ministry.

Testimonies fall under the second category. Essentially, we want to have people send us audio or video recordings of their story - how they came to have faith in Christ - and upload them to our YouTube channel for other people in the fellowship to discover.

I'm making this post for two reasons - to briefly say hello to those who use this form, and for a bit of help with pursuing this passion. I'm not exactly sure where else to ask.

MIQLAT Info Link: MIQLAT | Dr. Michael Heiser

• Friendly
Reactions: “Paisios”

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings to you, and welcome to the site. CF has a forum for members who like to write, and you may get some responses by creating a thread there.

The Writers Guild

• Useful
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

SeraTaru

Dec 5, 2017
Belfast
✟16,390.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hello Calvin and welcome!

My testimony over 27 years has been one of ups and downs, faithfulness and faithlessness. If you'd like mine - understanding that it's different from the "I came to Jesus and all my problems disappeared" testimonies.

Let me know and I'll see if I can get sufficiently techo savvy to record something for you over the Christmas holidays.

Thanks
Dave

• Agree
Reactions: WesternCanuck
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States