Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
My name is Chace Phillips, and I'm here because I wanted a place to be able to share my thoughts and beliefs as well as read other opinions from those who have similar beliefs!

I'd like to start by saying that I'm 20 years old, was raised to be a Christian, but questioned my faith for many many years as a teenager. I always knew deep down that I believed, I just had a hard time accepting it. I continuously tried to explain things my own way, considering very weird ideas at times. I always tried to explain away the religion I was taught as a child. I fell into some very dark times, depression among other personal issues. I think many people have these issues and turn to call themselves "Atheists" or "Agnostic". I try to clear the path for their salvation if I can, as I have cleared my own, but it's a pretty difficult thing to accomplish and can take years for them to realize their true beliefs. That is why I came here to continue my research and keep grounding my faith in God, so that I will be more well-equipped for the kind of debate that I would like to share with you all. ---

I posted a comment on a YouTube video yesterday, and it sparked some debate from a few atheists. If you'd like, feel free to check it out and give your thoughts/opinions in my thread or on the video. I posted my thread here - A https://www.christianforums.com/threads/a-youtube-debate.8032941/#post-71896258
edit: I'm also a fairly analytical thinker, so if YOU have any questions, feel free to ask or share your thoughts :)

Last edited:

Blessed Each Day

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2017
Georgia
✟69,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Welcome to CF, Chace! I'm new myself, but there are so many people here with years of experience that can help with any questions you have, and are always willing to provide words of wisdom.

Your brother in Christ,
Justin

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My name is Chace Phillips, and I'm here because I wanted a place to be able to share my thoughts and beliefs as well as read other opinions from those who have similar beliefs!

I'd like to start by saying that I'm 20 years old, was raised to be a Christian, but questioned my faith for many many years as a teenager. I always knew deep down that I believed, I just had a hard time accepting it. I continuously tried to explain things my own way, considering very weird ideas at times. I always tried to explain away the religion I was taught as a child. I fell into some very dark times, depression among other personal issues. I think many people have these issues and turn to call themselves "Atheists" or "Agnostic". I try to clear the path for their salvation if I can, as I have cleared my own, but it's a pretty difficult thing to accomplish and can take years for them to realize their true beliefs. That is why I came here to continue my research and keep grounding my faith in God, so that I will be more well-equipped for the kind of debate that I would like to share with you all. ---

I posted a comment on a YouTube video yesterday, and it sparked some debate from a few atheists. If you'd like, feel free to check it out and give your thoughts/opinions in my thread or on the video. I posted my thread here - A YouTube debate

It sounds like you have the right intentions, Mojo! Glad you're here!

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

Upvote 0