Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Time for some tough love. If he refuses to go to school kick him out. Call the police and have him removed. He will come around sooner or later.

It's time for a restraining order and you have a good reason to get one because he abuses you. Abuse can be mental or physical. No one should have to put up with that from a child. Maybe after he's out on his own for a while he will be singing a different tune -- hopefully.

I would waste no time he is so used to treating you this way that it will probably not get better and only worse.

It's sad I know but let him go for a while

M-Bob

Upvote 0

KimmyO

Feb 28, 2018
VA
✟20,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You need help, you can't do it on your own, family is the least able to help in these situations and professional help is needed. Some times the best thing is not helping, but letting his actions take their course and consequences. Many have said it took losing freedom to become free of the addiction, it just takes force and family loves too much and doesn't have their respect to accomplish this. Pray and seek someone for both of you to counsel with and do what it takes to save his life and yours, even if it's the toughest thing you've ever done. <3

Upvote 0