✟15,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello!

I'm new here to CF and wanted to introduce mytself. I am a christian who was saved while at college about 6 years ago. I currently lead worship at my church here in NYC that my husband and I run, but hopefully not for much longer as I am pregnant! Since I am pregnant, I am not working currently, so I am looking for some fellowship at this time. That is when I found CF! I'm glad to be here and look forward to getting to know everyone!

God bless!

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello! Welcome to CF and congratulations on your little blessing!

I'm sure you will find fellowship here. There are many forums with different kinds of discussions and different atmospheres so feel free to look around and find what suits you. Let us know if we can be of help!

Upvote 0

Somberry

Sep 5, 2018
Brooklyn
✟15,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello! Welcome to CF and congratulations on your little blessing!

I'm sure you will find fellowship here. There are many forums with different kinds of discussions and different atmospheres so feel free to look around and find what suits you. Let us know if we can be of help!

Thank You!

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello!

I'm new here to CF and wanted to introduce mytself. I am a christian who was saved while at college about 6 years ago. I currently lead worship at my church here in NYC that my husband and I run, but hopefully not for much longer as I am pregnant! Since I am pregnant, I am not working currently, so I am looking for some fellowship at this time. That is when I found CF! I'm glad to be here and look forward to getting to know everyone!

God bless!
Welcome to Christian Forums, Somberry.

Upvote 0

Stringfellow_Hawke

Jul 4, 2018
West Virginia
✟37,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello!

God bless!

Welcome! My wife and I are expecting at this time too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums