✟15,368.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings from South Korea.

While our primary mission is to rescue North Korean defectors, one of the project we had started a number of years ago was to send rice, bibles, shortwave radio, pesticides inside or attached to the bottle and send it through the water streams from near border of South and North Korea.

Recently, I have made (filmed and put together) a video with my wife on above launch

or simply search on youtube 'rice bottle launch'

The intention of this post is to find global Christian friends - those who would have compassion towards the North Korean people who are persecuted for Jesus and pray.

website (just recently made - and just shared with friends personally)
we save lives

Last edited:

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

While our primary mission is to rescue North Korean defectors, one of the project we had started a number of years ago was to send rice, bibles, shortwave radio, pesticides inside or attached to the bottle and send it through the water streams from near border of South and North Korea.

Recently, I have made (filmed and put together) a video with my wife on above launch

The intention of this post is to find global Christian friends - those who would have compassion towards the North Korean people who are persecuted for Jesus and pray.

we save lives
Welcome to CF. I will pray for your organization and the North Korean people. It looks like you are doing important but dangerous work. I hope you find support, fellowship and friendship here at Christian Forums.

Upvote 0

Gregory95

You will know them by their fruits
Jan 15, 2019
missouri
✟37,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

we save lives
how wonderful!!!! praise be to Christ!!!!

Upvote 0