Cental Oregon
✟7,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi wanted to introduce myself and share alittle about myself and my husband . We moved from Connecticut to Oregon in 1976 . We both became christians in September of 1976 I will share more about that alittle later on . Last November we celebrated our 46th Wedding Anniversary ! We live full time in our 40ft 5th wheel . Winters we are in an RV Resort in Central Oregon it was part of our camp package we bought a few years ago . In the summer we move to Eastern Oregon and Camp Host at a lake for the entire summer May thru Septmeber . We are meeting new people throughout the entire year this way ....... Will share more as I get to know you all better and Iam glad I found this forum - JoyfulSpirit68

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
upload_2018-1-16_21-36-31.jpeg
Am about to go fulltime in my 21' Transit... the LORD returns soon!

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi wanted to introduce myself and share alittle about myself and my husband . We moved from Connecticut to Oregon in 1976 . We both became christians in September of 1976 I will share more about that alittle later on . Last November we celebrated our 46th Wedding Anniversary ! We live full time in our 40ft 5th wheel . Winters we are in an RV Resort in Central Oregon it was part of our camp package we bought a few years ago . In the summer we move to Eastern Oregon and Camp Host at a lake for the entire summer May thru Septmeber . We are meeting new people throughout the entire year this way ....... Will share more as I get to know you all better and Iam glad I found this forum - JoyfulSpirit68

Hi Joy;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0