Lanoka Harbor
✟9,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My name is Jonathan. I am a young man in my early thirties and I've been a Christian all of my Life. I am a very deep person with a deep sense of feeling and intuition. My Joy comes from the lord and I have a lot of sadness in my heart and it gives me the ability to empathize with things of a sad nature. I feel a deep connection to God and have felt this my whole Life. I know he loves me to the core of of my being and I know how wonderful he is. I am an artist of music ( I write songs and produce music with one minor hit album that received reviews in magazines such as music connection and blogs worldwide.) here is my soundcloud page soundcloud.com/fleetwalkermusic anything else you want to know about me feel free to ask.. I live at the Jersey shore I forgot to mention that. I'm not far from the ocean in a beach town called Lacey, NJ.. I look forward to talking with ya'll PEACE AND LOVE FROM A FELLOW SERVANT OF THE LORD

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hey homie. Welcome to the boards. Giving your soundcloud a listen now. Stay blessed!

I'm at the soundcloud too...I have an ex called "Black Beauty" (BB) and that's the first song there! Nice guitar playing!

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Jonathan,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

hello-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif

5f6cd33abbe6866511abb40a0ff4fe30.gif

Reactions: messianist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums