✟8,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey peoples!
I'm new here and I look forward to learning and sharing as I get familiar with these forums.

I grew up with Christian parents and 3 sisters in a happy home. We were very active in our church and I remember believing in Christ at a young age. I drifted away from God in my teen years and by age 18 I was fully into drugs and all sorts of wicked living. I've now been through treatment a few times and have been sober for over 3 years.

A couple years ago I came back to the full realization that Jesus truly is the Son of God and my only hope for salvation from my sinful nature.

Along with that I've had many "repressed" memories surface. Not the normal kind of terrifying traumatic memories. These are almost all supernaturally related in one way or another. It's hard to explain some of it because most people never have any interactions with angels or God Himself that they're aware of. I believe God is now revealing these long hidden things to me because I asked Him to and my request was part of His plan. Also it has given me undeniable and tangible proof(at least for myself) that God does exist, Jesus is His Son and the Savior of the world, and the Holy Spirit He sent for all believers is actively working miracles right now, in our time and midst.

Thanks for reading. I hope I can learn some things here and maybe even be helpful to someone else.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi, and welcome to the forum in Jesus name it is a great place to be for fellowship with other Christians. Your testimony, I am sure will be an encouragement to many on the forum. :)

Upvote 0

Simon/Rock

God is Truth. "Seek and ye(you) shall find."
Dec 28, 2019
Eureka
✟13,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey peoples!
I'm new here and I look forward to learning and sharing as I get familiar with these forums.

I grew up with Christian parents and 3 sisters in a happy home. We were very active in our church and I remember believing in Christ at a young age. I drifted away from God in my teen years and by age 18 I was fully into drugs and all sorts of wicked living. I've now been through treatment a few times and have been sober for over 3 years.

A couple years ago I came back to the full realization that Jesus truly is the Son of God and my only hope for salvation from my sinful nature.

Along with that I've had many "repressed" memories surface. Not the normal kind of terrifying traumatic memories. These are almost all supernaturally related in one way or another. It's hard to explain some of it because most people never have any interactions with angels or God Himself that they're aware of. I believe God is now revealing these long hidden things to me because I asked Him to and my request was part of His plan. Also it has given me undeniable and tangible proof(at least for myself) that God does exist, Jesus is His Son and the Savior of the world, and the Holy Spirit He sent for all believers is actively working miracles right now, in our time and midst.

Thanks for reading. I hope I can learn some things here and maybe even be helpful to someone else.

Hi! and Welcome to the Forum! I'm newer as well, and everyone has made me feel really welcome here! I'm sure that they will do the same for you as well!

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Scryptic,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

welcome-sunglasses-smiley-emoticon.gif

90bcceb9416208f7887cf99f6cf0ccbd.gif

Upvote 0

Phillnb26

Dec 31, 2019
Biloxi
✟8,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey peoples!

Welcome! I'm new as well! So its great to see more people joining all the time!

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0