✟15,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello! As you can guess, I am new here!
My name is D’natia. (Pronounced Dee-nay-shuh) I am a 20 year old in the middle of obtaining a degree in Early Childhood and Elementary Education.
I have been a Christian from the young age of 5, as I have grown up in church! However, that does not mean that this has been a smooth ride. Quite the opposite.
Anyway, I look forward to meeting new people and growing new relationships in Christ!

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Of course growing up in church does not make anyone a Christian, but I know both my sons accepted Jesus before the age of 5... so I think that's what you meant. ;)

WELCOME!
upload_2017-10-17_22-37-17.jpeg

Upvote 0

Blessed Each Day

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2017
Georgia
✟69,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello! As you can guess, I am new here!
My name is D’natia. (Pronounced Dee-nay-shuh) I am a 20 year old in the middle of obtaining a degree in Early Childhood and Elementary Education.
I have been a Christian from the young age of 5, as I have grown up in church! However, that does not mean that this has been a smooth ride. Quite the opposite.
Anyway, I look forward to meeting new people and growing new relationships in Christ!
Welcome D'natia! I'm new myself, but the community is full of knowledgeable people who I'm sure can answer any questions you may have. May God bless you in your journey, and I pray you do well in your studies! Do you want to be a teacher when you graduate? If so, for any particular grade?

Reactions: queen.esther
Upvote 0

queen.esther

“Perhaps you were made for such a time as this.”
Oct 17, 2017
Alabama
✟15,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Of course growing up in church does not make anyone a Christian, but I know both my sons accepted Jesus before the age of 5... so I think that's what you meant. ;)

WELCOME! View attachment 210353

Yes, of course! Exactly what I meant! I remember the moment I accepted Christ. I was simply just stating that I grew up in church.

• Friendly
Reactions: drjean
Upvote 0

queen.esther

“Perhaps you were made for such a time as this.”
Oct 17, 2017
Alabama
✟15,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome D'natia! I'm new myself, but the community is full of knowledgeable people who I'm sure can answer any questions you may have. May God bless you in your journey, and I pray you do well in your studies! Do you want to be a teacher when you graduate? If so, for any particular grade?

I look forward to exploring this website more! Yes, I believe teaching is my calling! I’d teach Kindergarten-6th Grade. Though, my favorite ages are 3rd-6th.

• Friendly
Reactions: NurseAbigail
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums