Missouri
✟16,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey, how's it going everyone? This is my first time signing up to use a Christian site...not sure why it took me so long but here I am lol
Anyways, I'm a 24 year old male who has been a Christian for about 3 years and I look forward to posting here and sharing with and learning from other Christians around the world :D
Thanks and God bless

Luchnia

Jul 19, 2003
✟1,127.00
Hey, how's it going everyone? This is my first time signing up to use a Christian site...not sure why it took me so long but here I am lol
Anyways, I'm a 24 year old male who has been a Christian for about 3 years and I look forward to posting here and sharing with and learning from other Christians around the world :D
Thanks and God bless
Welcome!

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Thanks and God bless
Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums