Earth
✟33,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hello, I am Abaxvahl and I am a new Christian convert. :D Previously I had considered myself "Christian" for a few years but never practiced at all and only recently have I truly converted with true faith in Christ. I hope that I'll have good times on this forum and in fellowship with Christians. :wave:

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I am Abaxvahl and I am a new Christian convert. :D Previously I had considered myself "Christian" for a few years but never practiced at all and only recently have I truly converted with true faith in Christ. I hope that I'll have good times on this forum and in fellowship with Christians. :wave:
Hi, welcome to the forum in Jesus name, it is a great place to be for fellowship with Christians,

new_here.jpg

Reactions: Abaxvahl
Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Hi Abaxvahl, welcome to CF! There's all kinds of discussions going on here, so find something that interests you and jump in. ;) (...warning: some pools here are warmer than others).

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Welcome to Christian Forums, Abaxvahl .

Upvote 0

_-iconoclast-_

I live by faith in the Son of God.
Feb 10, 2017
Earth
✟37,686.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

Hey hey welcome saint. God bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums