Heard of Imact World Tour??

Sephania

Jan 7, 2004
✟16,387.00
I'm not sure how this relates to Messianic Judaism? :scratch:

But from this blip I would say it was not G-d centered, and I personally would not go.

Death & Desire
Death and Desire is not your average metal band.

From very different parts of the world come the guys of Death & Desire, unified through their passion, rage, fury and hope.

The live show is intense and the tones are mature & thoughtful. The music focuses on the future in light of the past, taking the listener on a surreal journey.

Death & Desire is a storm you must see.

Upvote 0

talitha

Cultivate Honduras
Nov 5, 2004
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Visit site
✟22,601.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I have a friend who travels with IWT, and through this he has many, many chances to preach the Gospel. He was actually in New Zealand for three months last year! He's a breakdancer, by the way.....

Oh, and by the way, IWT is very G-d-centered. It's not related to MJ, though; I'm pretty sure they try to stay out of the denominational stuff and just preach the gospel..... The weblink on the OP is definitely geared to attract the lost..... and so is that band, wow....

Upvote 0

HaNotsri

Jun 10, 2004
Madison, WI
✟8,832.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
IWT is ALL about God and spreading the gospel in culturally relevant ways to today's generation. It consists of four "acts:" Death and Desire (a metal band), Team Xtreme (which is big strong guys lifting and breaking things), and two others: one with Polynesian dancing and another with skateboarding and breakdancing.

IWT was here in Madison, WI in late March/early April. It didn't quite the response they wanted from Madison's unbelieving community (that's who it is directed at), but that's because Madison is the Berkely of the midwests.

In any event, totally God-centered and totally awesome!

Oh, it's created and run by YWAM (Youth with a Mission), I live in a campus house that is directed by the YWAM-Madison base. We have almost 30 Christians living here as well as several international students who are Christians (Korean, Hong Kongese, etc) :) ;)

Michael

Upvote 0