Wylie
✟8,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Hello, I've been struggling with hallucinations. They started when I was younger, I'll wake up in the middle of the night to spiders and bugs crawling on the walls. Sometimes I'll have webs float toward my face or just weird dangly things floating around. It's been messing with me a lot honestly. I've even seen figures of people before. It doesn't happen too often maybe once every couple of weeks, but I've been praying about it a lot and I just can't understand why I am getting attacked like this. Nor have I gotten any answer on it yet. I guess i just want to know if there are any believers that have struggled with something like this or may have an idea of what's going on. Thank you.

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,460.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sorry that you are dealing with this. Though I haven't had hallucinations, there were attacks earlier. In prayer, acknowledged that Jesus is my Lord, repented of things brought up, and thanked Him. Said these attacks have to go because of the blood of Jesus and His name. Then every time there was the slightest movement in that direction, repeated.

BTW, welcome to CF

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟902,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I've been struggling with hallucinations. They started when I was younger, I'll wake up in the middle of the night to spiders and bugs crawling on the walls. Sometimes I'll have webs float toward my face or just weird dangly things floating around. It's been messing with me a lot honestly. I've even seen figures of people before. It doesn't happen too often maybe once every couple of weeks, but I've been praying about it a lot and I just can't understand why I am getting attacked like this. Nor have I gotten any answer on it yet. I guess i just want to know if there are any believers that have struggled with something like this or may have an idea of what's going on. Thank you.
Welcome to CF. Have you checked for Charles Bonnet syndrome? Also, eye floaties are very common. Maybe you have already exhausted your options with an eye doctor but if not I would encourage you to do so before jumping to demonic forces. Blessings.

Upvote 0
Jun 20, 2019
Wylie
✟8,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Welcome to CF. Have you checked for Charles Bonnet syndrome? Also, eye floaties are very common. Maybe you have already exhausted your options with an eye doctor but if not I would encourage you to do so before jumping to demonic forces. Blessings.
I did go to an eye doctor some months back, and they said I have 4 holes in my eye. But there has been no loss of vision. So I'm not sure it could be that syndrome. I've had these hallucinations since I was around 15 and now I'm 24.

Upvote 0
Jun 20, 2019
Wylie
✟8,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Sorry that you are dealing with this. Though I haven't had hallucinations, there were attacks earlier. In prayer, acknowledged that Jesus is my Lord, repented of things brought up, and thanked Him. Said these attacks have to go because of the blood of Jesus and His name. Then every time there was the slightest movement in that direction, repeated.

BTW, welcome to CF
I feel like they might be attacks but I'm not sure what's causing it is the problem. I have repented of many things from my past and even have asked God to break those chains, but it's been a process of figuring out what it is

Upvote 0