Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Last week or so, I put a post on the "Physical Healing" forum, about a sudden onset of tendonitis in the knees. How such thing comes on so suddenly, to a 19 year old athlete, I'm not sure; my best guess at this point was some sort of attack from the devil, which considering how much spiritual warfare I've been doing lately, really doesn't surprise me that something like this would happen. It reminded me of Job; somebody doing quite well, suddenly brought down in pain--I went from hockey skating, figure skating, and running up stairs to not being able to stand long enough to fold laundry without a chair, literally overnight.
God granted me enough spiritual strength to constantly turn towards Him during this trial, and that kept me well enough to keep playing hockey, but still not skating as well as I used to, but I couldn't use stairs & could barely walk to class without taking a break.
Shortly after requesting prayers in the "Physical Healing" forum, God reminded me of some meditation I tried out last semester, where the leader mentioned that there were more applications of meditation than what we did then, such as meditation for physical healing.
I tried it, and it was borderline miraculous.
In just half an hour, I recovered so thoroughly that I could play hockey, use stairs, and run without pain, just a feeling of soreness in my knees!
I've since kept using a "Heal While you Sleep" meditation, and I keep getting better--almost fully recovered now!
Thank God for spiritual strength, persistance in adversity, and these meditation courses, available for free on YouTube! Do please try these if you have some sort of physical condition, or show them to someone who does--back it up with prayers, and God won't let you down!

• Winner
Reactions: Multifavs