Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Friends in HIM,

Please, I have never come here before but I am in need of this;
I ask that you will please lift me in prayer, because my heart is in such pain right now, that it feels as if it is broken beyond repair.
I know that God can heal it, or at least let me live though this pain, but I would like this sooner than later if He will grant me this request.
What does not kill us makes us stronger.
Yes I know I have been there, but my faith was shaken this week greatly, and today, well my eyes were opened and it hurt more than words can express.
SO I beg you friends, pray me healed, pray my heart soothed, pray that God will fix this somehow, pray God will release me from the thorn that is gouged so deeply into my heart.
Pray that He takes away my pain today.
I humbly thank you In HIM.

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Friends in HIM,

I ask that you will please lift me in prayer, because my heart is in such pain right now, that it feels as if it is broken beyond repair.
I know that God can heal it, or at least let me live though this pain, but I would like this sooner than later if He will grant me this request.
Yes I know I have been there, but my faith was shaken this week greatly, and today, well my eyes were opened and it hurt more than words can express.
SO I beg you friends, pray me healed, pray my heart soothed, pray that God will fix this somehow, pray God will release me from the thorn that is gouged so deeply into my heart.

Father

I pray for healing and release from the pain my sister is experiencing may she know Your presence and peace in Jesus' name Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Friends in HIM,

Christian.gif

Father I pray You enter and meet all needs. This I pray in Jesus Name Father.
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm glad the tears stopped. May your sorrow turn into deep joy. God bless you.
Well I moved into the numb zone...so...I will pray the joy comes in the morning...thank you so much and God Bless.
I am sure all of your prayers have helped.

Upvote 0

NostalgicGranny

Senior Veteran
Sep 2, 2007
Texas
✟25,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, please hold and comfort Your precious daughter.
Take away her pain, Lord, wrap her in Your love, give her peace.
Lord, whatever her situation, be her strength and her hope,
In the name of Jesus
Amen

:hug: :hug:
Lord I stand in agreement with this prayer.

Upvote 0