Visit site
✟736,552.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would like to give the LORD praise for something that happened to me today. Over the last few days, I have had pain and weakness in one of my arms. It has happened before, and when I went to the doctor last time it occurred they told me I had a degenerative disease in my back and shoulder region. The doctor warned me It can get so bad that if you put pressure on your neck you can end up with a broken neck. This time I must have slept wrong and something had become dislodged. The pain was so bad for a few days, that I could not even type on my computer without having shooting pain, and weakness in my right arm. It was to the degree that I did not know if I could work on Monday. I had to text the pastor of the church and let him know I would be unable to pack down at the end of church due to the pain. I still went to church but did not expect to be able to pack up. On the way my wife prayed for my arm, and I had prayed previously. However, the arm did not come good at that time. At church, I went up to Pastor John and told him I would not be available for pack up. He asked me if he could pray for my arm. He prayed, and the pain in my arm stopped. I told him I would see how it would go. But it remained good. There was no pain in my arm. I was able to pack up without any pain. I purposely lifted some heavy items just to check. Still no pain. Jesus had healed my arm through John’s prayer. At home, I was able to mop the floor, carry the laundry, pack up the clothes, and all with no pain. Right now I am typing on my computer with no pain. I will be able to work tomorrow.

If you have not been to church in a while, I would encourage you to go.

1Th 3:10-11 night and day praying exceedingly that we may see your face and perfect what is lacking in your faith? Now may our God and Father Himself, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way to you.

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I would like to give the LORD praise for something that happened to me today. Over the last few days, I have had pain and weakness in one of my arms. It has happened before, and when I went to the doctor last time it occurred they told me I had a degenerative disease in my back and shoulder region. The doctor warned me It can get so bad that if you put pressure on your neck you can end up with a broken neck. This time I must have slept wrong and something had become dislodged. The pain was so bad for a few days, that I could not even type on my computer without having shooting pain, and weakness in my right arm. It was to the degree that I did not know if I could work on Monday. I had to text the pastor of the church and let him know I would be unable to pack down at the end of church due to the pain. I still went to church but did not expect to be able to pack up. On the way my wife prayed for my arm, and I had prayed previously. However, the arm did not come good at that time. At church, I went up to Pastor John and told him I would not be available for pack up. He asked me if he could pray for my arm. He prayed, and the pain in my arm stopped. I told him I would see how it would go. But it remained good. There was no pain in my arm. I was able to pack up without any pain. I purposely lifted some heavy items just to check. Still no pain. Jesus had healed my arm through John’s prayer. At home, I was able to mop the floor, carry the laundry, pack up the clothes, and all with no pain. Right now I am typing on my computer with no pain. I will be able to work tomorrow.

If you have not been to church in a while, I would encourage you to go.

1Th 3:10-11 night and day praying exceedingly that we may see your face and perfect what is lacking in your faith? Now may our God and Father Himself, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way to you.
Great testimony - Praise God!

Reactions: Tionbai
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,552.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Great testimony - Praise God!
Yes, it is still good. Had a little bit of pain come back the day after, but very minor in comparison to how it was. Then it all just subsided, currently have no pain. Was a big healing boost.

Reactions: Tionbai
Upvote 0