Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I ask you Lord God for a complete and total healing from my allergies that i may be closer to our dogs, Lord, and i pray for a complete and total renewal of my mind and body from the horrible abuse that i so blindly put it through, all to Your glory as i know You shall fulfill and that You would deliver us from temptation and be with the members of Your body to Your glory as we wait for the glory and salvation of our coming King, the Christ, our Lord Jesus whose name be holy and raised far above all other names in that You would fill us with Your Holy Spirit as i know that You have and are doing for the good of Your glory and i thank You God our Father for Your forgiveness of my petty laziness and empty materialism and for my misguided selfishness and wicked heart, in Jesus' divine name. Amen.

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Matthew 22:37-39 And he said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
This is the great and first commandment.
And a second like unto it is this, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
Thank you all so much and may the Lord our God bless you all eternally :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AnthonyMichaelPraisesGod

blessedandtotallyworthy
Sep 6, 2012
in a mystery
Visit site
✟8,219.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Bless you all for your prayers. I have had a lump in my throat all week and this morning at church my pastor anointed me with oil and God removed it! Instantly! Our God is so wonderful and i just would like to encourage you all to keep praying in your lives for others and for yourselves. God is so gracious and just one prayer in total faith does much. I feel terrific. Better than i have in weeks. Bless all who may read this and i pray an anointing through this forum on your life right this very moment. Be healed, by the power of Jesus Christ, be whole! Hallelujah!!!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I ask you Lord God for a complete and total healing from my allergies that i may be closer to our dogs, Lord, and i pray for a complete and total renewal of my mind and body from the horrible abuse that i so blindly put it through, all to Your glory as i know You shall fulfill and that You would deliver us from temptation and be with the members of Your body to Your glory as we wait for the glory and salvation of our coming King, the Christ, our Lord Jesus whose name be holy and raised far above all other names in that You would fill us with Your Holy Spirit as i know that You have and are doing for the good of Your glory and i thank You God our Father for Your forgiveness of my petty laziness and empty materialism and for my misguided selfishness and wicked heart, in Jesus' divine name. Amen.

Praying in agreement.

Upvote 0