Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I had a heart problem today. I was walking quickly and I felt faint. I rested but I felt awful. I checked my heart rate - 151, fluctuating wildly. I had no energy. Medical advice was that it was an emergency situation and I went to ED by ambulance. I was offered treatment that would stop my heart and restart it, but with the correct rhythm. I agreed. It seemed the fastest way to get out of hospital. In the meantime a number of people were praying. The procedure requires anaesthetic and basically electrically shocks the heart. As the doctor was about to administer the anaesthetic, he looked at the monitor. My pulse was strong and stable. It just so happens the doctor is a Christian. I found this out as I testified to the miracle. I was able to witness to several people as a result.

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God doesn't let you down. He comes to your rescue, when you call out to Him. Also prayers from others are effective for healing.

James 5:16

"Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results."

God is faithful always!

Upvote 0