Oct 4, 2010
New York
✟15,153.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I praise God my beloved Father.
Grace and peace to my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.

On Sunday, November 6th, I went to the restroom to brush my teeth and when I opened the faucet, I seen a vision of a clock. I understood that the Lord was showing me that to remain me of His return.

Then I went to read the bible and seen the following scriptures about Christ return.

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]"Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Mancoming in the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory." Matthew 24:30[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]
Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the cloudswith great power and glory." Mark 13:26
[/FONT]

"This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven.”
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Acts 1:11[/FONT]

...[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif] tells us "Behold, He cometh with clouds, and
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]every eye shall see Him[/FONT]. Revelations 22:7
[/FONT]
"He who testifieth these things saith, Yea: I come quickly. Amen: come, Lord Jes
us. " Revelations 22:20

And behold, I am coming quickly.
Revelations 22:7

Have any of you had any visions on His return lately?

humblewatchman

Two greatest commandements are to love.
Nov 13, 2011
West Coast...USA
✟18,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Consider for a moment that this clock was possibly a message meant to communicate to you to manage your time in a holy way while you are still here, instead of telling you He is coming back (after all, you already know He is coming back). He said that nobody is to know when He is coming back, and He said this to His close friends and companions....so He didn't confide even in them as to when.

He deliberately said that, so we would know that this is not a subject He wants us to dwell on. He doesn't want us to know when. He just wants us to live as though it will be tomorrow.

Upvote 0

humblewatchman

Two greatest commandements are to love.
Nov 13, 2011
West Coast...USA
✟18,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are many many scriptures to be fulfilled before he does. The most obvious is that we are far from having a "one ruler" world. The scriptures say to not be concerned about "when", just to work diligently to spread His love and salvation so nobody is left behind and to work like He is coming today. It is a trick of the enemy to get people to obsess over the "end times" via visions/dreams....and it many times deludes them and keeps them from doing more valuable work for the Lord and from serving others in very real tangible beneficial way.

Upvote 0