Snoofles

red toed doe
Feb 7, 2005
✟10,970.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
hello to all who read this. next thursday, december 9th, i will be having gall bladder surgery. please pray all goes smoothly with no complications. they are doing it laposopically (or however you spell the word). i've talked to many people who've had it done, and they said they couldn't believe how good they felt the next day, and some, the same day as the surgery. also pray that this will be the final health issue for a long while. i was really sick this summer with a bacterial infection, and that's cleared up, praise God! the only thing they found else wrong was the gall bladder. pray that there will be a clean bill of health after this is done and i'm fully recovered. thanks in advance to all who pray! God works mightily through prayer! He truly sustains us and is in control of everything! God bless you all!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Snoofles

red toed doe
Feb 7, 2005
✟10,970.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
:) thank you all! it's so sweet of you! that's the cool thing about being christians....we can go to God asking for His help even when we don't know hte person! i'll update you. five days and then it's time to slice and dice! vanillakay, thanks for telling me about your cousin having it and being ok pretty quickly after:) it's encouraging to hear that. God bless each of you and thanks again!

Upvote 0

Snoofles

red toed doe
Feb 7, 2005
✟10,970.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
update: well......i'm alive and well! i'm still sore from the incisions and muscles around the area, but overall, i feel great! i'm so thankful to God for His mighty healing hand and His many blessings! He's so wonderful! i can't praise Him enough! God bless each of you and thanks for praying! it's appreciated more than i can say!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums