Sep 24, 2002
Canada
Visit site
✟15,544.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My son is more fun than a barrel of monkeys. He's eight and loves life. He gets such a kick out of everything. I played a simple game of war with him and all he did was laugh and cheat. He loves game shows way too much. Even his pedatrician said he was a real ham. He was only 2 and slappling his leg and joking with her. Time goes so fast and i guess soon he might think it is passe to play with mom. I'm enjoying my popularity while i have it and trying not to be too busy.

Do you have fun with your kids too? Did they do or say anything funny lately?

lucypevensie

Not drinking the kool-aid
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,778,210.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Every day I make it a point to do at least one thing fun with my kids. My kids love to play board games. We play Memory, Hi Ho Cherry-o, Candy Land, Bob the Builder Game.

It is sort of hard for me to sit down and play when the bedrooms are a mess and the kitchen meeds to be mopped. But it is such a satisfying feeling afterwards, knowing that I sat down and spent some time with them just doing what they love to do.

Upvote 0

Dewjunkie

Apr 1, 2002
Asheville, NC
Visit site
✟9,428.00
Faith
Christian
I love playing with my daughter. She is just starting to put sentences together, and it's a riot to hear some of the things she says. She loves building blocks, and we build "house with kitty on top" all day long. She has an incredibly infectious laugh, so anything that results in her laughter cheers up the house.

Upvote 0

Blynn

Jan 15, 2002
✟22,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I love to play games with my kids!

My daughter's favorite game is Go Fish...I am so tired of playing this game, but she just loves it so we play a game or two or four every night! LOL. :)

I try and play PlayStation games with my other two, but I really am no good at these games... We have fun anyway...laughing at mom. :D

Upvote 0

E-beth

Senior Contributor
Feb 6, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
✟20,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Infants are great fun!

I love playing "superbaby" with Matthew and tickling him and eating his toes and junk like that. Playing is how he learns right now and even when it is four thirty in the morning and I wanna sleep but we one wants to bang his rattle on the rim of his exersaucer I make myself goof around with him.

I can't wait til he is old enough to play Candyland and dance and crash cars,etc.

Upvote 0

Marcel

Quixotic Cloggie
Oct 4, 2002
Holland
Visit site
✟9,296.00
Originally posted by amie
I take my daughter to Sea World to feed the dolphins, she loves it and I have many friends that work there so she has a blast! We go at least 2 times a week in the summer, maybe once a month during the rest of the year, it is her absolute favorite thing to do... :)

Where do I sign up for adding to the "familiy outings" experience?

:)

I just like to time my sillyness so, that soda will come out of a kids nose. :)

Upvote 0

thepalmtree

Sep 24, 2002
Canada
Visit site
✟15,544.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
  I haven't checked up on this thread in awhile. I'm delighted at all the responces. Really had a few chuckles at VOW nibbling on the babies. :D .

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Ps 127:3

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums