Senior Veteran
Dec 16, 2007
Madison, Florida
✟26,550.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Little Johnny's kindergarten class was on a field trip to the local police station, where they saw pictures of the 10 Most Wanted men tacked to a bulletin board.

One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person.

"Yes," said the policeman. "The detectives want him very badly."

So Little Johnny asked, "Why didn't you keep him when you took his picture?"

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟75,607.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
A newsman sent a letter home from China. At the end he put a note, "I hope this letter reaches you. The censors are very tough." When the letter arrived, another note had been added, "There are no censors in the People's Republic of China."
I heard it in another version: the letter was returned to sender with the note:
"There are no censors in the People's Republic of China. We refuse to transport a letter which tells a lie."

Upvote 0

FSUCLASSOF1971

Senior Veteran
Dec 16, 2007
Madison, Florida
✟26,550.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Windsor Castle

Windsor castle, outside of London, is directly in the flight path of Heathrow International Airport. While a group of tourist was standing outside the castle admiring the elegant structure, a plane flew overhead at a relatively low altitude making a tremendous amount of noise.

One particularly annoyed tourist whined, "Why did they build the castle so close to the airport?"

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟75,607.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
An American tourist admires the green grass in a British Park. He asks the owner "i'd like to haver such green, how do I get it?"
"Well, it's easy: cut the grass down to one inch, ley it grow until it is two inches, then again cut it down to one inch .."
"That's all?" "Yes, and after about 200 years the result will be marvellous."

Upvote 0

BlueJay180

May 15, 2005
West Virginia
✟507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
More Rodney Dangerfield one-liners:

I tell ya, I got all kinds of trouble. Last week, my car broke down. I tell ya, with my car, I've got nothin' but trouble. Every Sunday, I take my family out for a push.

Well, I got the only car that dogs chase it and catch it.

The last time my wife drove the car, she cracked it up and went into a tree. She told me it wasn't her fault - she blew the horn.

My wife took her driver's test and she was happy. She got 18 out of 20 - two guys jumped out of the way.

My wife isn't too smart, ya know. One night she went out, some guy stole the car. I asked her "Did you see what he looked like?" She gave me the license plate numbers.

With my wife, I never know what's coming next. Last night, she made chocolate mousse and an antler got stuck in my throat.

My wife is always something. On our anniversary, I took her out to dinner and made a toast to the best woman a man ever had - the server joined me.

At restaurants, I'm never lucky. I met my wife in a restaurant. She told the waiter/server she wanted something simple - he brought me over.

And my kids, they don't help either. The other day, I told my kid "Someday, you'll have children of your own." He said "So will you."

I never had any respect as a kid. I remember the time my dad took me to the zoo and the zookeeper and the staff thanked him for returning me.

You know, I was an ugly kid and my dad didn't like my looks either. He carried around a picture of a kid that came with the wallet. Not only that, on Hallowe'en, whenever I open the front door, the kids give me candy.

You see, that's the story of my life. I get no respect. No respect at all. You know what I mean? You get the picture. I'm sure you do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟855,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jake: "Was there any money on Noah's ark?"

Jeff: "Yes. The duck took a bill, the frog took a green back, and a skunk took a scent (cent)."
And the pregnant deer was expecting to have a little doe (dough) soon....

*runs away, dodging flying tomatoes*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
MARIJUANA FILLED FIREWOOD

"Hello, is this the Sheriff's Office?"
"Yes. What can I do for you?"
"I'm calling to report 'bout my neighbor Virgil Smith....He's
hidin' marijuana inside his firewood! Don't quite know how he gets
it inside them logs, but he's hidin' it there."
"Thank you very much for the call, sir."

The next day, the Sheriff's Deputies descend on Virgil's house.
They searched the shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they
busted open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana. They
sneered at Virgil and left.

Shortly, the phone rings at Virgil's house.
"Hey, Virgil! This here's Floyd....Did the Sheriff come?"
"Yeah!"
"Did they chop your firewood?"
"Yep!"

"Happy Birthday, buddy!"
(Rednecks know how to git-R-dun).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WorshipBassist

Worship bassist!
Aug 12, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
✟7,969.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
"Some plants," said the teacher, "have the prefix 'dog'. For instance, there is the dogrose, the dogwood, the dogviolet. Who can name another plant prefixed by 'dog'?"
"I can," shouted a boy in the back row. "Collie flower."

Epic..

Upvote 0

BlueJay180

May 15, 2005
West Virginia
✟507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
More Jeff Foxworthy's redneck one-liners:

If you've been on television (TV) more than five times describing what the tornado sounded like,...

If you've ever cut your grass and found a car (or any other vehicle),...

If your dad walks you to school because you're in the same grade (as he is),...

If you've ever been too drunk to fish (or hunt),...

If someone asks to see your ID and you show them your belt buckle,...

If you've ever had to haul a can of paint to the top of a water tower to defend your sister's honor,...

If your dog and your wallet are both on a chain,...

If, everyday, somebody comes to your door mistakenly thinking you're having a yard sale,...

If you've ever financed a tatoo ("Three more payments and this sucker is mine!"),...

If you go to a family reunion to meet women,...

If you've ever made change in the (church's) offering plate,...

...you might be a redneck.

Upvote 0