HERTFORDSHIRE
✟10,195.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
Or has an Angel ever helped you in a situation. Can anyone explain what they felt or saw please.

I saw an Angel when I was 15 years old when my mother told me to leave the home and stand outside on a freezing cold night. I stood at the gate crying and when I looked up a lady about my height was looking at me, she was about 8 feet away from me. She was just looking at me but I wasnt afraid, I felt peace. She wore all white, even her face was white and she was transparent.
When I was allowed into the home I drew a picture of her and took it to school the next day and I showed it to my art teacher. He said the drawing was definately from the victorian era because of the clothes she was wearing. I can still remember her now, 30 years on. I believe now she was there to comfort me.
I have been in other situations where I know there was an angel present or someone was taking care of me.

S

SportsJunkie25

Or has an Angel ever helped you in a situation. Can anyone explain what they felt or saw please.

I saw an Angel when I was 15 years old when my mother told me to leave the home and stand outside on a freezing cold night. I stood at the gate crying and when I looked up a lady about my height was looking at me, she was about 8 feet away from me. She was just looking at me but I wasnt afraid, I felt peace. She wore all white, even her face was white and she was transparent...

No, I've never seen an Angel before but in your situation, how do you know it wasn't a ghost? You said she was transparent. I believe you saw her but I was just wondering how you distinguish between ghosts and angels?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Once, I thought I saw two. The details are actually unimportant, because years later, the thought has occurred to me that perhaps what I witnessed was demonic in nature instead of angelic. The fact is, it made me complacent. While it was nice to feel safe and protected, then end result of those types of happenings in my life was me giving up the fighting of the good fight for a long time.

Upvote 0
Nov 13, 2009
✟7,669.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My grandma had a lot of bad things happen to her when she was a kid and as she got older, she said she became aware of a guardian angel always standing beside her; protecting and watching over her. She said he was extremely tall (~7.5 ft.) with blond hair and blue eyes.

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I saw a woman I'd known years before, who was instrumental in my conversion. She seemed to glow (not visually) and we exchanged stares. I found out later that day that she had already died.

I was in a risky part of the city with my mother, and we had a flat tire. She was afraid that even getting out of the car would make us seem vulnerable. Suddenly I saw a person that I'd gone to jr high with, and called him over. He changed our tire. I thanked him by name, and he didn't respond to the name, and quickly continued down the road.

I don't have proof that either were angels, but they didn't acknowledge themselves as the people I'd thought they were. Several of my friends have solid angel stories.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GaryP

Apr 28, 2009
✟8,966.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Private
It is good to believe that you saw an angel, but do not allow that image to draw your
focus off of the Father in Heaven. The other side will appear as anything that you desire.
Jesus, doves, Virgin Mary, angels, dead creation etc. Their goal is to turn your eyes
away from the Father in Heaven and they are darn good at it. Lucifer wears white and
can blind you with his shimmer. He is an angel. Please do not focus on angels as they
are of creation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rhombus

May 31, 2009
✟7,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
One summer I was working in a clothing store. My job was to grab people's personal belongings (plastic bags, purses, baby carriages, etc) so that they wouldn't be able to steal clothes while in the store. I'd have to give them a ticket and apply it to their belongings while watching their belongings for them and ticketing new customers. It was always very busy and hectic, I worked the entrance alone with 15+ people entering all at once, every 5 seconds or so, for the whole day. One elderly woman visited every day for the whole summer. She would curse me, she stank, she would give me trouble, and argue with me as well, but I always kept my cool despite wanting to seriously scold her when I was close to my brink. Finally, on the very last day the store was open, she came to the store, told me what a nice young man I was, and thanked me for being so polite. I honestly don't think many would consider her an angel, because I don't even consider her an angel, but now that I look back at that experience it could have been some sort of test (although God may not test people, or he may... who knows). To hear her say thank you made my heart feel warm, and it was the only worthwhile thing that happened that summer. After months of being terrorized by that woman, it was all worth it by the end... she made it all up to me in her own strange way.

Upvote 0

Ariel

Servant
Apr 4, 2004
West Texas
✟77,274.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My husband saw angels around us when we were in bed one night. I was ill, I thought God had forgotten me. To get to me to relax enough to sleep, we would sing hymns together. Suddenly my husband described what he saw--angels completely surrounding our bed, their backs toward us, they were fighting something outside of the circle they enclosed us in. They were huge, my husband said, maybe 12 feet tall, with arms as big as a man's body. Their heads went through the ceiling, their feet through the floor. They did not have wings, they looked like huge men, warriors.

Since that time I have seen angels too, but with my spiritual eyes. They have spoken to me, helping me. Once I had an encounter with a dog that protected me--it appeared out of nowhere and disappeared into nothingness--and was completely white, like a white German shepherd. Can angels appear as dogs? I just don't know, but that one protected me and my babies.

Angels are ministering spirits, but the tests in 1 Cor. 12:3 and 1 John 4:3 should be applied. Test the spirits! An angel from God will ALWAYS affirm that Jesus Christ is Lord, and that He has come in the flesh.

Upvote 0

Forealzchola

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
California
✟23,254.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I have never seen angels..demons yes..my mother used to see alot of angels..when she was pregnant with my sister and i ..she woke up and these two angels were kneeling by the side of her bed...and hear this...just kneeling alone they were 7ft!!!...they were whispering among each other..and one said to the other...is she awake? lol...she tried to wake my dad up but he didnt....my family is very sensitive to the supernatural and have grown up having many experiences dealing with beings of the supernatural..demonic and angelic...it almost seems to be hereditar really...my dad and mother and our home was so under the annointing...alot of things would try to enter our home...

Upvote 0
Dec 17, 2009
USA
✟15,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I adopted my daughter from foster care. When I first took her in she enjoyed climbing up the stairs with me chasing behind her to keep her from tumbling. One afternoon she stopped on the stairs and was staring up at something that I could not see. I had never heard my daughter speak a complete word until this event, but she looked and smiled at the invisible thing and said, "Hi!" like it was a person she needed to greet.

There was nothing above her on the stairs except for (perhaps) her Guardian Angel. I know her Guardian Angel had been very busy protecting her from terrible things in her past home, so I believe that my tiny, new daughter recognized her protector.

Upvote 0