• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Have you ever felt

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
sorry stephan , i missed this i must have signed of last night before you posted.. i will try, cannot promise a thing...bc the only oice i hear is that i am useless, fat, can't even do that right, get out and exercise, where i will be this morn al till12.00 feeling huge..and i think thats just me.....it's just plian torment...now i will listen to for that voice, sounds like i am going to have to listen real hard... which has becme another problem..concentration...maybe i will hear it while i am obsorbed at the gym....:cry:

Upvote 0

stanneberg

Oct 7, 2005
Savannah, Georgia
✟7,831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
blessedmomof5 said:
sorry stephan , i missed this i must have signed of last night before you posted.. i will try, cannot promise a thing...bc the only oice i hear is that i am useless, fat, can't even do that right, get out and exercise, where i will be this morn al till12.00 feeling huge..and i think thats just me.....it's just plian torment...now i will listen to for that voice, sounds like i am going to have to listen real hard... which has becme another problem..concentration...maybe i will hear it while i am obsorbed at the gym....:cry:
Hey, you sound better this morning.

I know that you have your morning laid out -- I want to encourage you to change the schedule, if you can. Find someplace you can go for a walk, near the water, through the trees -- someplace like that. Don't try to exercise! Just walk! Keep saying that word "Peace". Listen for that still small voice. It will blow you away!

I prayed for you most of last night. I woke up praying for you this morning. I will continue to pray throughout the day. I know God wants to heal you.

We'll talk later.

Stephen

Upvote 0

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Stephan,
i have one word for you...

PANIC...

see i have just eaten something and i do not know how to deal with that other than to jump of a building to to take a bottle of pills, so i HAVE to go to the gym......it's one or the other......you pick?

Upvote 0

stanneberg

Oct 7, 2005
Savannah, Georgia
✟7,831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
blessedmomof5 said:
Stephan,

PANIC...

see i have just eaten something and i do not know how to deal with that other than to jump of a building to to take a bottle of pills, so i HAVE to go to the gym......it's one or the other......you pick?
Go to the gym.

Upvote 0

stanneberg

Oct 7, 2005
Savannah, Georgia
✟7,831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
blessedmomof5 said:
Stephan,

PANIC...

I have had a picture in my mind of nature scenes. I have pictured water, streams and trees. I don't know how this fits in. Go to the gym and do your work-out. I will keep praying about this.

If you feel like panicing -- say the name of Jesus under your breath. The name of Jesus is the "name above all names." When you call on Him, you summon the greatest power on earth, heaven and in the universe.

Stay strong. Today is going to be a great day!

Upvote 0

stanneberg

Oct 7, 2005
Savannah, Georgia
✟7,831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
blessedmomof5 said:
thought you would say that... see this is just to strong to fight...you need to give in.....or there are prices to pay...but thank you so much......:prayer:
You are right in saying that it is "just too strong". It is -- on your own. I encourage you to give-in, but don't give up! When you give-in, give everything to God. Tell Him how tired and exasperated you are concerning the whole thing. When you are weak -- HE is strong!

Think back to yesterday. God led you to write in this thread. God led me to read it. There are other people that have been following along -- praying for you and your healing as well. Sure, you are the one out on the battlefield, but you have a whole army behind you -- cheering you on.

You are going to win this -- in Jesus' name.

Upvote 0

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the closest thing i can tell you is i live by the beach? and we had a storm yesterday and we have tree limbs all over? ok far fetched..... go where i sent you yesterday...i have to go and do things and get kids to schools will be on later..... than you......
Denise

Upvote 0

stanneberg

Oct 7, 2005
Savannah, Georgia
✟7,831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
blessedmomof5 said:
the closest thing i can tell you is i live by the beach? and we had a storm yesterday and we have tree limbs all over? ok far fetched..... go where i sent you yesterday...i have to go and do things and get kids to schools will be on later..... than you......
Denise
I am running out the door myself. I have a boy that needs to go to school.

You will be in my prayers all day. We'll talk later.

Stephen

Upvote 0

trinitygrace

Look hard enough & you will always fin
Dec 19, 2005
Maryland
Visit site
✟9,120.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I will pray for you blessed mom of 5. I get down like that, really down when I am alone and don't have anything to do and it seems like everyone else is having the time of their life. But what has helped me is, sometimes God wants us to be in these circumstances to see how we'll handle ourselves. So when I am alone with out nothing to do and my non-Christian friends are most likely out partying, I pray to him, a prayer of thanksgiving thanking him for all the wonderful things and people he's brought in my life. I also keep up or catch up on my daily bible devotionals and write letters to God in my journal. That really helps when I am down. I hope some of my ideas can help you and others too.
You'll be in my prayers, momof5

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
stephan,

Think back to yesterday. God led you to write in this thread. God led me to read it. There are other people that have been following along -- praying for you and your healing as well. Sure, you are the one out on the battlefield, but you have a whole army behind you -- cheering you on

thank you!!!!!

Upvote 0

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Took this tiny piece from the baptist forum, but i thought this makes sense....

We begin with the recognition that, from a biblical perspective, issues of life and death lie in the sovereign hands of God alone. Job said to God, "Man's days are determined; you [O God] have decreed the number of his months and have set limits he cannot exceed" (Job 14:5). David said to God, "All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" (Psalm 139:16).

So if God is all Knowing and our days are set, and he knew us before we were born, and in our mothers womb, so then he knows when we die and how we die, whether by accicent, illiness, age, or suicide.he is all knowing.

Upvote 0

Hisbygrace

Carried On The Wings Of An Eagle
Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
I have been there many times, when all I wanted to do was lay down and let go.
But something always keeps me going one more day and I know that the something is God. Yes sometimes it is hard to pray, but pray anyway even if it's just I love You Lord. God knows all that you are feeling. Why doesn't He take it away? There may not be an answer to that question. Paul suffered from an affliction that he asked God to remove 3 times, but God didn't remove it, but He gave Paul the strenght he needed to go on. This world today is so hard and it is easy to fall into depression. I have an inherited disorder and take meds. for it. Sometimes they don't help though and I become very depressed, but I like Paul depend on God to get me through......

Upvote 0

Hisbygrace

Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
blessedmomof5 said:
Took this tiny piece from the baptist forum, but i thought this makes sense....

We begin with the recognition that, from a biblical perspective, issues of life and death lie in the sovereign hands of God alone. Job said to God, "Man's days are determined; you [O God] have decreed the number of his months and have set limits he cannot exceed" (Job 14:5). David said to God, "All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" (Psalm 139:16).

So if God is all Knowing and our days are set, and he knew us before we were born, and in our mothers womb, so then he knows when we die and how we die, whether by accicent, illiness, age, or suicide.he is all knowing.

Yes God is all knowing and knows when and how we will die, but I don't believe that He wants us to choose suicide. There are only two sucides mentioned in the Bible one was King Saul the other was Judas, both had turned away from God. Hold on to your belief in the Father, He is our only escape today...:hug: :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
thank you all,
trying to find someone to take care of the kids so i can go away for a few weeks.... i think if i am not to sick in a bit, i will ask at church tonight, and see what they come up with.....i am ready to make the call on monday....i cannot live like this any longer. lets hope i can get someone to stay for time and sleep here and watch them...ugh is someone here?:(

Upvote 0

Hisbygrace

Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear Heavenly Father be with blessedmomof5 today, fill her with Your strength
and power. Show her Father that better days are on the way and that she can
survive through You. Bless her with a happy and content heart Lord that we can see Your mighty works. In Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for being here,

i just got off the phone with our youth pastors wife, she has known my situation for a while now, she is going to make a few calls, and see what she comes up with, and hopefully have some news for me tonight, and she offered to take a day or 2 inbetween classes....:cry: and we Prayed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.