Has anyone tried an aspirin mask?

Amber Bird

We have enough gun control.We need idiot control!
Jul 8, 2012
✟1,243.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Recipe: Aspirin Facial Mask

I've never tried this. I drink lots of mineral water. Because I have a cat that often sleeps with me, I make visits to the local health food store and purchase a parasite herbal cleanse, simply because close proximity to animals, even if they happen to catch fleas from outside though they're currently treated with a flea treatment, can bring parasites into the home.
Once a month for a week I take an herbal skin combination as well so as to cleanse the bloodstream and nourish the skin. And I add Zinc to my vitamin supplement program because it's a natural tissue purifier.
It should be noted here as a FYI that Zinc is a valuable asset for men especially. It keeps the reproductive tissues healthy.

Good luck if you try the mask. Do update and let us know how it works.
Something you might consider after a mask is a rose water astringent so as to reinvigorate the skin once it's been treated.
1 part rose pure essential oil, maybe an 8th of a teaspoon, to three parts mineral water in an 8 oz. spray bottle. (I buy my empty spray bottles at a dollar tree in the cosmetics section).
I also keep it refrigerated so as to preserve the oil integrity. It's a great refreshing skin pick-me-up after a cleansing. And it's wonderful after coming in from a hot day outside. Just rinse your face with a gentle soap first and then spritz.
And it smells wonderful, if you like roses. :)

Upvote 0

ayaanu86

Apr 12, 2013
✟371.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Married
I only read about it on Tuesday morning and went out to get some regular aspirin and tea tree oil. I already had honey.

It works great! I've used it as a scrub every other day. My husband even commented on how soft my skin was.

BTW, I am 43 so not some young, dewey thing anyway. I went into menopause pretty early and am not on hormones so was afraid a reduction in estrogen was gonna cause poor skin. For awhile, it seemed to be.

I am so happy with this I think I may just chuck out all my Clinique!

Upvote 0