✟35,719.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
712621bnockccvv7.gif
OK, Alabale's birthday isn't until tomorrow but I thought we should start the PAR'TAY today!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

ALABALE

Praise Him!
Aug 15, 2005
PA
✟4,294.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Are you doing anything special for your birthday Alabale?

I know that my boys want to take me to a Sushi bar in the evening. So, that should be interesting (but my wife is not really looking forward to it! LOL!)

My youngest son, who usually works Saturdays, took off from work to be with me - Which is cool! My older son is off on Saturday's - So the whole family will be together. Whether they have anything planned or not during the day - I don't know. The fact that I am back with my family is the greatest gift of all!!!!

Thanks again for starting this thread Auncy!

Upvote 0

Auncy

forgiven1
Jul 5, 2007
PA
✟35,719.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I know that my boys want to take me to a Sushi bar in the evening. So, that should be interesting (but my wife is not really looking forward to it! LOL!)

My youngest son, who usually works Saturdays, took off from work to be with me - Which is cool! My older son is off on Saturday's - So the whole family will be together. Whether they have anything planned or not during the day - I don't know. The fact that I am back with my family is the greatest gift of all!!!!

Amen to that Alabale!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

marezee

cheeriokeeper
Apr 5, 2007
✟34,667.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

:clap: :thumbsup: ALABALE!

I don't like sushi either, but tell your wife that they do make cooked sushi...it has a different name, but they make it at a sushi bar. My DH and I went to a sushi bar last valentine's day, and i had cooked salmon rolls with asparagus. it was delicious!

Upvote 0

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Oh, and about the sushi (which is MY fave, but not my husband's,) they also make teriyaki, which almost everyone loves, and tempura, which is more like American fried shrimp and fish, and if she gets a little adventurous, the marinated eel is tender and wonderful.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.