United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
D'Ann said:
I laugh at this stuff. Sorry. I know that there is evil in the world and I know that there are pagan religions that celibrate this weird stuff. That being said, I believe in God who is stronger than any number or pagan religion. I trust in God who is the most powerful of all. Needless to say, the world is still here as Andy pointed out and as far as I know, my black cat isn't acting weird yet either.

:amen: Amen! Some number that refers to Nero really doesn't scare me at all. But what exactly is the mark of the beast? Did Nero force a mark on his followers or on Christians? :confused:

Upvote 0
J

JoshuaCh1v9

BillH said:
It's often said that the scariest American movie ever made was "The Exorcist." It doesn't affect me, much, though, because I used to live in Georgetown. When I watch it, my reaction is always "Hey, I used to live in that building!" or "Ooooh! There's my favorite bar!" or "I used to exercise running up and down those steps!"

Kinda takes the scary out of it :)

Exorcist was a decent enough movie, but I wouldn't call it scary.

The origional village of the dammed was pretty creepy, again becuase it left your imagination to do the work for you. When they did a remake in the 90's it was garbage.

Upvote 0

Y_Cathol

Ego Sum Servus Iesu Christi - I am an exile.
May 17, 2004
Alberton
Visit site
✟17,424.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
notanordinarygirl said:
Do they pay a lot of attention to that where you live? :confused:

I only heard the news mention anything about today. I'm actually kind of dissapointed. I wanted to go outside and see a lot of crazy people. :sigh: :sorry:

Depends on the people, but yes, too much attention is given to it... but also in general. people go moggy when then see that.

Fortunately, everything was ok yesterday. :p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.