Senior Veteran
Mar 27, 2007
Western Australia
✟18,813.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Happy Australia Day to all you Ozzies out there.....let's enjoy our day of national pride.....let's be safe and have fun. But also let's not forget the Aboriginal people who call this....invasion day....let us try to make Australia a better place for black and white Australians and all those who choose to come here from other parts of the world. My ancestors came to Australia in the 1800s, from England and Ireland and Scotland. I'm a 4th generation Ozzie and very proud of it.

GOD BLESS AUSTRALIA.

Reactions: WhiteFaith

GrannieAnnie

Senior Veteran
Mar 27, 2007
Western Australia
✟18,813.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Happy Australia Day! :D

What is everyone doing to celebrate? Anything exciting?
Staying inside out of the HEAT....for a start.
Next, remembering that this time last year my house nearly burned down in bush fires, so I'm grateful that we're not in danger this year.
And I'm remembering a very dear friend who died on Australia Day last year, and thinking that for an Ozzie....Australia Day is a pretty good day to die....and just having fond but happy memories of him, and feeling very very proud to be in the greatest country on earth.

Upvote 0

Neenie1

Senior Veteran
Feb 17, 2005
✟21,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We went to a local day out thing, where they had a concert for the little kids, it was playschool, fifi and the flower tots and bananas in Pyjamas.

Also they had a petting zoo and I had a great time watching my 2 year old go nuts over the animals and trying to pick up one of the chickens.

It's a really good experience because my kids don't get to see farm animals every day at all.

Reactions: WhiteFaith
Upvote 0

GrannieAnnie

Senior Veteran
Mar 27, 2007
Western Australia
✟18,813.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
We went to a local day out thing, where they had a concert for the little kids, it was playschool, fifi and the flower tots and bananas in Pyjamas.

Also they had a petting zoo and I had a great time watching my 2 year old go nuts over the animals and trying to pick up one of the chickens.

It's a really good experience because my kids don't get to see farm animals every day at all.
That sounds really nice....I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Upvote 0