Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

(LifeSiteNews) — Australia’s Sixty Minutes, the local version of the American television show, recently aired a program about raising genderless “they-bies,” a supposedly new parenting practice.

The program featured a number of self-proclaimed enlightened parents who are counteracting “gender bias” by keeping the sex of their young children hidden and letting the children decide for themselves, from as young as age four, what they are.

Continued below.

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I heard / saw on Youtube about that AND New Zealand is WORSE.

In New Zealand they allow 'trans nudists' to enter schools to show their bodies changes... and describe it is euphoria to get the operation. And the kids want 'it'... that feeling.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I heard / saw on Youtube about that AND New Zealand is WORSE.

In New Zealand they allow 'trans nudists' to enter schools to show their bodies changes... and describe it is euphoria to get the operation. And the kids want 'it'... that feeling.
I just read something about that. I’ll see if I can find it.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

• Prayers
Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

Makes for a very sad sad state of the world.
:sad:

Come out of her my people. [Don't follow, applaud, agree with these sins]

Upvote 0

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟247,285.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

(LifeSiteNews) — Australia’s Sixty Minutes, the local version of the American television show, recently aired a program about raising genderless “they-bies,” a supposedly new parenting practice.

The program featured a number of self-proclaimed enlightened parents who are counteracting “gender bias” by keeping the sex of their young children hidden and letting the children decide for themselves, from as young as age four, what they are.

Continued below.
Not declaring the babies sex is already taking a certain position about sex and gender and thus is not neutral regarding sex and gender. God forbid that based on this biased view that if their children do declare they are a girl when they are a boy or that they should display opposite sex play behaviour that they are not rushed off to transition.

Its funny how many of these enlightened parents and adults will step in and claim that transitioning is in the best interest of the child while denying the right of that child to make their own properly informed decision aned "decide for themselves". Or how they don't apply the same principle of allowing children to naturally develop on their own such as with the approach of 'watchful waiting' which allows gender deysphoric children to natuirally align with their birth sex.

If the child happens to want to desist from the Affirmation and Transition path and seek proper help in addressing their mental unease this is also seen as being Transphobic because it highlights the underlying disorders and according to the ideology there is no mental disorder but rather Trans is just a healthy and normal sex variant of being human.

So theres no neutrality at all. As soon as a parent mentions not applying sex or gender to their kid they are already under the influence of the ideology and will set the child on a path to questioning the reality of their bodies and will reinforce their GD.

Trans and Gender ideology is based on indoctrination and there isn't any neutral position regarding sex and gender. It has no scientific basis but is rather an ideological belief similar to religious belief and dogma.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
CRIME OCCURS:

POLICE; what did the suspect look like?
Witness; I can't say.
Police; Why not?
Witness; Because it is phobic/stereotypical to point our differences in people and I do not know the nonbinary choices they self believe.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
CRIME OCCURS:

POLICE; what did the suspect look like?
Witness; I can't say.
Police; Why not?
Witness; Because it is phobic/stereotypical to point our differences in people and I do not know the nonbinary choices they self believe.
Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums