HANDS GETTING WORSE.....

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord, we ask that You help our brother as his hands are getting worse. Let him find healing as he turns to You. Give him strength Father as he is in pain. You said, that whatever we ask in Your Holy Name it will be given to us, Let our brother find healing. Restore his hands, let the pain flee from him. Let all this be done so that others can see Your Mighty Glory. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen.
:prayer:

Upvote 0

Anus

Sep 10, 2006
✟126.00
Faith
Christian
Lord, we ask that You help our brother as his hands are getting worse. Let him find healing as he turns to You. Give him strength Father as he is in pain. You said, that whatever we ask in Your Holy Name it will be given to us, Let our brother find healing. Restore his hands, let the pain flee from him. Let all this be done so that others can see Your Mighty Glory. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen.
:prayer:
you silly [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], if he kept his hands out of his anus then they'd heal

Upvote 0

Anus

Sep 10, 2006
✟126.00
Faith
Christian
hey, i can say [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] on Christian Forums, coooool, [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], Jesus plays with his [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], cocky cocky [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], lalalala [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon10.gif
I Promise To Never Forget The Passion Of Christ !!!

Lord, make us instruments
of your peace.
Where there is hatred
let us sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is discord, union;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
Where there is sadness, joy.
Grant that we may not
so much seek
To be consoled as to console;
To be understood
as to understand;
To be loved as to love.
For it is in giving
that we receive;
It is in pardoning
that we are pardoned;
And it is in dying that we are
born to eternal life.

In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray The Holy Spirit Enter And Meet All Needs. This I Pray In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior Who Suffered Torture At The Hands Of Men So We May Be Forgiven. Amen

Upvote 0