Visit site
✟17,670.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi ladies! I have a question for you all :) I decided to try some hair removal cream for my underarms; y'know, the type where you smear it on, wait for 15 minutes, wipe it back off and viola! no hair! Except, when I tried it it made no difference whatsoever, except to give me a slight rash; I mean -no- difference! I was wondering if there is some trick to using it that I don't know, like, you're supposed to do a close shave first or something. Anyway, any tips or tricks would be very much appreciated :) (I do already shave underarms and legs btw- I just thought it would be nice to try)
Thanks! :wave:

CarlenePryor

Mar 10, 2007
Auckland
Visit site
✟7,894.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hey

I don't think you should try it again if you got a rash, I used one of those once and I nearly passed out.

You can go into anaphylactic shock (which can kill you) from those things if your too sensitive, it can even happen after using them for years, hair colour aswell.

Upvote 0

Gwen'sMom

Jun 13, 2006
✟8,656.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, a rash is a sign that you shouldn't use it anymore. How about just using a razor? It works the same as a depilitory, you aren't removing the hair below the surface. How about going to a professional Esthetician who could wax it off for you in 2 shakes of a lambs tail? The hair will be so fine when it grows back. Just a suggestion!

Upvote 0