Exitus Acta Probat Acta Non Verba Deus Vult 11:18
May 19, 2016
Oz
✟89,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.

Peace be with you.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with You. Most Blessed are You among women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Your Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Prayer Petitions:

For spiritual protection, enlightenment, grace and sufficient faith for the above poster in post #540 to accomplish the 33 days Consecration.

For those losing their Faith in God.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
In the Name of the Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit
Amen.

Intentions: Thanksgiving to Our Lady of Fatima for her role in my reversion, and reparations for all blasphemies and outrages against Our Lady

Our Father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed by Thy Name: Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgiving us our transgressions, as we forgive those who transgress against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, daughter of God the Father,

Hail Mary full of grace, The Lord is with thee! Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus!
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, Mother of God the Son

Hail Mary full of grace, The Lord is with thee! Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus!
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, spouse of the Holy Spirit

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save is from the fires of hell, and lead all souls to Heaven,
especially those who are most in need of Thy mercy
Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Intentions: Humility

Our Father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed by Thy Name: Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgiving us our transgressions, as we forgive those who transgress against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Amen

Amen

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save is from the fires of hell, and lead all souls to Heaven,
Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Intentions: To die to myself, and give my life and self completely, and totally over to God

Amen.

Amen

Amen

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Intentions: That, instead of getting to argumentative, I simply speak the truth and let the truth convert others.

Amen.

Amen

Amen

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Intentions: Thanksgiving to Our Lady of Fatima for her role in my reversion, and for reparations for all blasphemies and outrages against Our Lady

Amen.

Amen

Amen

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Intentions: Thanksgiving to Our Lady of Fatima for her role in my reversion, and for reparations for all blasphemies and outrages against Our Lady

Amen.

Amen

Amen

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Amen.

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us!

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Intentions: Thanksgiving to Our Lady of Fatima for her role in my reversion, and reparations for all blasphemies and outrages against Our Lady

Amen.

Amen

Amen

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Intentions: Healing wounds that stemmed from my bad relationship with my mother, and that Our Lady may give me the grace to complete what is lacking in my forgiveness and love of my mother.

Amen.

Amen

Amen

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

Gabriel Anton

May 19, 2016
Oz
✟89,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Amen.

Peace be with you.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with You. Most Blessed are You among women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Your Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Prayer Petitions:

For Spiritual Protection, Enlightenment, Grace, Truth and sufficient Faith for the above poster in post #549 to accomplish the 33 days Consecration.

For sinners who do not know Mary, the Mother of God.

Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Intentions: That I stay course with all my prayers, meditations and good works.

Amen.

Amen

Amen

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Intentions: That I have the courage to receive Holy Communion on the tongue.

Amen.

Amen

Amen

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Amen.

Amen

Amen

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Amen.

Amen

Amen

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Intentions: That I cling to Mary and trust in her for hope.

Amen.

Amen

Amen

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gabriel Anton

May 19, 2016
Oz
✟89,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Amen.

Peace be with you.

Prayer Petitions:

For Spiritual Protection, Enlightenment, Grace, Truth, Courage and sufficient Faith for the above poster in post #555 to accomplish the 33 days Consecration and his other intentions.

For Mary's Children.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Intentions: That I obtain the virtue of meekness

Amen.

Amen

Amen

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Intentions: That I give all that I have and all that I am to Mary, so that she will give it to Jesus, in accordance with today's reading of my 33 Day Marian Consecration

Amen.

Amen

Amen

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

Gabriel Anton

May 19, 2016
Oz
✟89,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Amen.

Peace be with you.

Prayer Petitions:

For Spiritual Protection, Enlightenment, Grace, Truth, Courage and sufficient Faith for the above poster in post #558 to accomplish the 33 days Consecration and his other intentions.

For Mary's Children.

For the Church Suffering.

Amen.

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Queen of Heaven, rejoice, alleluia.
For He whom you did merit to bear, alleluia.

Has risen, as he said, alleluia.
Pray for us to God, alleluia.

Rejoice and be glad, O Virgin Mary, alleluia. For the Lord has truly risen, alleluia.

Let us pray. O God, who gave joy to the world through the resurrection of Thy Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, grant we beseech Thee, that through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, His Mother, we may obtain the joys of everlasting life. Through the same Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Upvote 0