Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
In the Name of the Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit
Amen.

Intentions: That I remember the mercy Our Lady has shown to me and grant it to my enemies, that they may take refuge under her mantle and receive her love and grace.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed by Thy Name: Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgiving us our transgressions, as we forgive those who transgress against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

(daughter of God the Father)

Hail Mary full of grace, The Lord is with thee! Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus!
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

(Mother of God the Son)

Hail Mary full of grace, The Lord is with thee! Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus!
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

(spouse of the Holy Spirit)

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save is from the fires of hell, and lead all souls to Heaven,
especially those who are most in need of Thy mercy
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspire with this confidence, I fly to thee I, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Intentions: For a good outcome to President Trump's meeting with the Holy Father.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed by Thy Name: Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgiving us our transgressions, as we forgive those who transgress against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Amen

(Mother of God the Son)

Amen

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save is from the fires of hell, and lead all souls to Heaven,
Amen.

Amen.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Intentions: For the poor souls in purgatory

Amen.

Amen

(Mother of God the Son)

Amen

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

• Useful
Upvote 0

Gabriel Anton

Exitus Acta Probat Acta Non Verba Deus Vult 11:18
May 19, 2016
Oz
✟89,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.

Peace be with you.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with You. Most Blessed are You among women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Your Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Prayer Petitions:

For Spiritual Protection, Enlightenment, Grace, Truth, Courage, Mercy and sufficient Faith for the above poster in post #563 to accomplish the 33 days Consecration and his other intentions.

For Mary's Children.

For the Consolation of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Intentions: That I make it to confession this week, confess my sins well with compunction and perfect contrition, and firmly resolve to sin no more.

Amen.

Amen

(Mother of God the Son)

Amen

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

• Winner
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee! Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our deaths, amen.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Intentions: That I love Our Lady, purely for God's sake, and not my own.

Amen.

Amen

(Mother of God the Son)

Amen

Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

• Useful
Upvote 0

Gabriel Anton

Exitus Acta Probat Acta Non Verba Deus Vult 11:18
May 19, 2016
Oz
✟89,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Amen.

Peace be with you.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with You. Most Blessed are You among women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Your Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Prayer Petitions:

For intercession for Poor Goatee's Salvation - St. Mary of Egypt and St. Angela of Foligno, please intervene.

For the Salvation of Mary's Children.

For the Consolation of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Amen.

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Hill deg Maria, full av nåde, Herren er med deg, velsignet er du i blant kvinner og velsignet er ditt livs frukt, Jesus.

Hellige Maria, Guds mor, be for oss syndere nå og i vår dødstime.
Amen.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Intentions: That I be totally obedient to Our Lady as my Mistress, doing all things, through Mary, with Mary, for Mary, and in Mary.

Amen.

Amen.

(Mother of God the Son)

Amen.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

especially those who are most in need of Thy mercy.
Amen.

Amen.

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
In the Name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,
Amen.

Intentions: Freedom from irritation, and negative thoughts.

Amen.

Amen.

(Mother of God the Son)

Amen.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

especially those who are most in need of Thy mercy.
Amen.

Our Lady, Queen of Peace, pray for us!

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,
Amen.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Azureknight 773

IXA the Knight Kamen Rider
Apr 26, 2009
Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Time to use my dialect since others are using theirs:

Sa ngalan sa Amahan, ug sa Anak, ug sa Espiritu Santo. AMEN!

Maghimaya ka, Maria, puno ka sa grasya,
ang Ginoo anaa kanimo bulahan ikaw sa mga babayeng tanan,
bulahan ang Bunga sa tiyan mo nga si Jesus.
Santa Maria, Inahan ka sa Dios,
I-ampo mo kaming makasasala karon ug sa
oras sa among kamatayon. Amen.

Sa ngalan sa Amahan, ug sa Anak, ug sa Espiritu Santo. AMEN!

• Winner
Upvote 0

gerbilwoman

Gerbil Queen
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2014
USA
✟436,546.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with thee, Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus, Holy Mary, mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Upvote 0

Loren T.

Jun 26, 2018
Hadley
✟24,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gerbilwoman

Gerbil Queen
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2014
USA
✟436,546.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with thee, Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus, Holy Mary, mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Upvote 0

Beloved2018

Theotokos, Pregnant With Christ, Save Us!
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2018
KY
✟54,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you! Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus! Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen!

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟472,961.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour

Upvote 0