The United part
✟15,817.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What you're doing right now is libel my friend. Unless you outright said he was a Jehovah's Witness (which I doubt due to him stating he's a Judaic Christian) you are using a sect as a insulting brand to hurt his credibility. I suggest you retract your statement on the issue if he didn't outright say he was a JW. Ultimately, your flawed logic appears to be under the primitive and tribalistic belief that if you share a characteristic of one group you are therefore of that group. I can very much call you a brand on 2nd century Gnosticism because as a Baptist you might very well share their belief on faith alone. To say such a preposterous and insulting phrase however would make no sense whatsoever and very well might be a character assassination.

Even if your attempt was to emphasise his strange beliefs on an issue, it's inappropriate to compare him with heretics. Furthermore, some of the early Christians such as Irenaeus (who listened to Polycarp who himself was appointed by John the Apostle himself) followed a theory similar to CherubRam. Ignatius who was appointed by John the Apostle may have followed this theory too.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Isaiah 14:21
Prepare a place to slaughter his children for the sins of their ancestors; they are not to rise to inherit the land and cover the earth with their cities.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
Parabolic Babylon leads the people astray with its man made doctrines.
God is speaking of the parabolic Babylon.

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟841,475.00
Country
United States
Faith