Had my last birthday as a roaring twentysomething year old a few days ago..

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
But it doesn't feel scary or anything. If anything Im looking forward to entering my thirties next year. To be frank I've got to admit that my twenties has been awful at times for several reasons. I've faced many trials which I'll happily leave even further behind etc.
How is it for you guys and gals? Do any of you have any bad feelings towards leaving your twenties behind or do y'all look forward as I do?

I've never fully understood the fuzz when it comes to turning thirty, perhaps I will once I'm there, who knows...

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
But it doesn't feel scary or anything. If anything Im looking forward to entering my thirties next year. To be frank I've got to admit that my twenties has been awful at times for several reasons. I've faced many trials which I'll happily leave even further behind etc.
How is it for you guys and gals? Do any of you have any bad feelings towards leaving your twenties behind or do y'all look forward as I do?

I've never fully understood the fuzz when it comes to turning thirty, perhaps I will once I'm there, who knows...
Why didn't you invite me? :scratch:

I'm on my earliest twenties so I don't have to worry about it.

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Why didn't you invite me? :scratch:

I'm on my earliest twenties so I don't have to worry about it.

Welcome to your twenties then :) how has it treated you so far?

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
I’m 29 and by May I’ll be 30. My twenties sucked. I spent the whole time trying to rebuild my life after developing mental illness that destroyed everything I had worked for. I’ve finally pulled it together by finally getting my bachelors degree a month ago and starting a great job less than a month ago. But my twenties sucked I spent the whole time trying to get a bachelors degree and crying basically.

Things are finally starting to look better but now I’m sad because I don’t think I’m going to find a husband because of my age, the fact that I’m looking for a Christian in a secular place, and because I don’t want kids because I don’t want to pass on mental illness.

Glad I'm not the only one feeling happy I'm about to leave my twenties behind, but sad you had to endure what you did while being in your twenties too.
Hopefully our thirties will treat us better :)

Reactions: sea5763
Upvote 0