St.Louis metropolitan area
✟11,162.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Pastic is fine with me, but styrofoam? Arrrgh! I cannot stand the sound of them - whether being set down, crumpled or eating out of them. The worst is when you go to Backyard Burger and order an apple cobbler served in a styrofoam cup with a plastic spoon to eat it with. :eek:

This too! There is a sno cone stand near our house but they serve them in styrofoam instead of the paper cup/wrappers. So we drive to one a bit further away because the spoons and straws scraping across the styrofoam skeeves me out.

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
- I'm also very indecisive.
- Sometimes I'll say something and someone wont here me and they'll say, "what" and instead of repeating myself, I say "what" back. Sometimes I don't know I'm doing it.
- I rinse my dish before I use it.
- I shake my head up and done when I tell someone something interesting. I actually picked that habbit up from someone else. :doh:
- And I sleep without pillows.

That's all I can think of for now.

Reactions: catzrfluffy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

catzrfluffy

i come bearing .gifs
Sep 4, 2009
palisades park
✟22,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ishida said:
I chew bottle caps.. :sorry:
I chew those things that fix bottle caps on, you get them on smoothies and have to peel these strips of plastic off for the cap to be unscrewed. But they are so soft and biteable... <.< :D

Upvote 0

Apeleutheros

Humility is to make a right estimate of one's self
Dec 28, 2009
Washington State
✟16,067.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
I chew those things that fix bottle caps on, you get them on smoothies and have to peel these strips of plastic off for the cap to be unscrewed. But they are so soft and biteable... <.< :D

The little seal thing? hahaha, I used to do the same thing... but I haven't done it in years.

Now I want to go buy a bottle of soda!

Errr wait, actually I'm thinking of something else. Inside the cap there is the rubbery thing that makes the seal tight. I used to pull them out a chew on them until they fell apart.

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I do that too!! ^_^
Doesn't it annoy the person you're talking to though. :D I know my mom can't stand it. And since I don't know I'm doing it she'll say, "Ugh, I hate when you do that!" And I'm like "what?!"... again. :doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BRISH

Loved
Jun 16, 2009
✟15,775.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What weird habits and quirks do you have?

- use "though" too much

- tug at my right ear while in thought or if I'm nervous while talking to someone

- make my thigh muscles twitch to a beat of a song or cadence while I sit. I feel "lost of organized thought" if I don't. For example, repetition of something helps me to focus and complete a task. Doing this little odd thing seems to help me not read a sentence four times before moving on to the next sentence. It's a total "unaware" thing I do. I can be working on a puzzle that reeeeally has my focus and my legs are just a jumpin and only then I realize I'm doing this. ha...wow...and I'm admitting to this publicly...mm

- creature of habit: different from OCD. OCD is not the case. I just have to do things a certain way, every time, or I feel discombobulated for a short period. I've learned to deal with something that is out of habit though. So, this doesn't keep me from being unfunctional. I just feel at ease if I repeat a pattern in little things.

- numbers have "personalities" (When I was younger, this was really kind of an issue that interrupted my learning somewhat. Each number 0-10 had a personality and they were all connected in one way or another. Some were natural to be by each other and some were to never be by each other. If these "rules" were broken, it felt like the math problem was unnatural or a cursed thing. I don't do this now, but there are times that this pops back into mind when writing out numbers. I just chuckle, shake my head at my messed up childhood, then just keep writing without another thought. :D

- I eat my dessert first. Because I can. :cool:

Most of my habits just center around me being a creature of habit. Quirks? I'm sure I have a ton more that I don't realize. I have to, because I'm just that odd.:holy:

Last edited:
Reactions: catzrfluffy
Upvote 0

b.hopeful

Sharp as a razor, soft as a prayer
Jul 17, 2009
St.Louis metropolitan area
✟11,162.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I tear/cut sandwiches and other food you are supposed to bite into in to small bite sized pieces and pop them in my mouth.

Side note...I don't have canine teeth. I still have my baby teeth where my canines should be(my canines are there in my gums...you can see them on xray). I always joke that the reason I do the bite size thing with my food is because I lack canine teeth so I can't rip my food properly...and then I joke that I'm more evolved and I don't need canine teeth because I've mastered utensil usage.

Reactions: Beauty4Ashes
Upvote 0