HisbloodMysins

Jan 31, 2007
Calgary
✟15,648.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
:sigh: hey guys,my name is nathan and im from calgary,canada...recently one of my friend,which's also a christ loving christian,got a really bad fever for almost half a month...a few days ago she just got released from the hospital,but the doctor said she might have cancer..:sigh: :sigh: ...i dont know what to do but i've been praying for her nonstop over the past days...she's really a great person who deserve all the best in the world...we need all the help that we can get,so here iam,asking for all u guys out there to pray for her...the doctor said she MIGHT have cancer,that means there are still big possbilities that she doesnot...so im asking for help in deep desperation that let god touch her and hail her...and dont let cancer get anywhere near her...she loves lord,she loves children,she loves this world...so guys...please,pray for her ..dont let satan take away her from this world!

may our god be with all of u!!!
nathan

HisbloodMysins

Jan 31, 2007
Calgary
✟15,648.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
hey just in case if u guys wonder why i post this thread "3times"...it's bacuse the first 2times i was trying to post it but the forum had database erros...so i couldnt post it really...but now it all fixed...please read the story and take the time to pray for her...thank all u guys again!

Upvote 0

HisbloodMysins

Jan 31, 2007
Calgary
✟15,648.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
hey thx ALOT guys...i mean it i really do...well...we dont know how's things are going yet,but the thing i dont understand is how she thought having that deadly cancer could be god's plan as well.....i dont agree,i 101% dont agree...cancers are deadly and god wont take away a deep christ loving young girl from this world right????????

....she means alot to me and i would never let her think of that way...i dont want her to be taken away from this world...i dont...

God be with Us!!!! thank all u guys!!!

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well i believe God allows things to happen in our lives for a reason. perhaps, if in fact this is cancer, God plans to bring her into a ministry with other cancer patients to reach them for Christ. Who knows? and having cancer does not automatically mean being handed a death sentence. people beat it all the time. Don't give up hope before anything is even certain, she still needs you there to support her and keep her postive.

Upvote 0

HisbloodMysins

Jan 31, 2007
Calgary
✟15,648.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
thank you little_tigress...really,i thank you...

see,the thing is...i hate cancer,i believe all people do but i hate it for a personal reason...cancer took away my dad's life when i was only 9...so 10years ago...since then i dont never,ever want to see a person that i know got taken away by cancer..not her,must not be her,the pain that a person with cancer has to go through is huge....and she has gone through alot of stuff in her life...and having cancer isnt what she deserves to have...and sometimes i even ask god why is he making me to go thourgh this twice in my life already....this isnt fair...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
i am sorry you went through all that :hug:

just keep in mind there is no diagnosis yet and whatever does happen you can deal with then, and God is there to lift her up, you and everyone else that loves her. I know its a scary thing to suspect cancer. I lost my own aunt to it years ago when i was a kid and only just a few years ago another close family member went through a point where cancer was a possibility (it turned out absolutely fine, no cancer at all). But ultimately God is in control and if you hand it over to Him even this can be used to His glory.

6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. - Phillippians 4:6-7

Upvote 0