Feb 8, 2002
Q'onoS
✟39,227.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Originally posted by D. Scarlatti

What evidence was presented at trial, or what evidence do you have, that Westerfield's son was involved in the murder?

I haven't heard anything about Westerfield's son being involved either.

Susan?

Upvote 0

D. Scarlatti

Jun 3, 2002
Earth
✟2,620.00
Faith
Atheist
Originally posted by Susan
I mean along with the hentai.

"Hentai" was a completely peripheral issue. It came up during Neal Westerfield's testimony. The forensic entomologists on the other hand were called by both sides to attempt to establish the time of the victim's death, either in support of, or to contradict, Westerfield's alibi.

So, again: What is the connection between the "hentai" and the entomological evidence?

Here's how I figure it: the kidnapping itself and possibly rape was done by David W. Another rape, the actual murder was committed and the body dumped by Neal W. That would explain WHY the bug evidence said she was killed and dumped while David was under police surveillance.

Once again: What evidence was presented at trial that even remotely supports your hypothesis? Why wasn't Neal arrested?

The hentai that was on the computers, if I remember correctly, was that of a gang rape against a young girl.

No. There was no "hentai" on the computers' hard drives, nor on the loose media at the Westerfield residence. Neal testified, and his testimony was corroborated by the computer expert, that he had viewed "hentai" with his web browser. The video to which you refer was not "hentai." It was live action, from David Westerfield's collection.

As I said previously no evidence was presented that Westerfied the elder was interested in "hentai." He was way beyond the cartoons which you seem to insist played such a large part in this case. Why are you so obsessed with your "hentai" angle?

See the connection?

No.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.