Senior Veteran
May 17, 2002
Bloomington, Illinois
✟11,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was not keeping up with this case and in the post that Susan made from the news service I could not find a thing that said anything about finding Japanese hentai magazines or anything other than child pron photos (which are live shots of real people not drawn Hentai).

Was there a real link or is this just another "Let's blame our favorite pet peve" case?

Upvote 0

D. Scarlatti

Jun 3, 2002
Earth
✟2,620.00
Faith
Atheist
In fact it was Westerfield's son Neal that had been perusing the so-called "hentai," according to the trial testimony.

There was no evidence presented that the defendant himself was even interested in such material. His tastes ran a bit beyond cartoons.

"Anime" is not necessarily inappropriate contentographic. One of the websites mentioned at trial was anime.com, which could hardly be considered inappropriate contentographic.

My niece used to watch Sailor Moon quite a bit and to date has not brutally murdered any children.

Upvote 0

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
El Cajon, California, USA
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
"Anime" is not necessarily inappropriate contentographic
I'm NOT by any means saying it is. Check my profile if you want to know where I stand. -^(sigh)^-
Hentai, though, IS inappropriate contentographic. :mad: :mad:
:sick:

Upvote 0
What's wrong with inappropriate contentography? Child inappropriate content, maybe, because they are susceptible to lies and trust adults. But just plain ol' inappropriate content? What, are you afraid of the human body? If I didn't live so far north, I wouldn't wear clothes.

Upvote 0

Warrior4Jah

Conservative on a mission
Jun 26, 2002
Ohio!!!! YAY!
Visit site
✟692.00
First of all! Manga and Hentai are two COMPLETELY different things! Hentai is like manga, except it has drawings having sex and cartoon inappropriate content. I love manga, its cool (most of it shouldnt be read by small children though). Just remember manga isnt inappropriate content.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
??????? That is for you to decide. . .

IMHO glorifying child rape is NOT good for anyone. :sick: :mad:

Also one must wonder about how sick one would be to get any enjoyment from watching such intellectually and morally bankrupt things as hentai

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

D. Scarlatti

Jun 3, 2002
Earth
✟2,620.00
Faith
Atheist
Originally posted by Susan
I want to leave the discussion, but I cannot because I do not want to be attacked and unable to defend myself.

Nobody's attacking you.

What evidence was presented at trial, or what evidence do you have, that Westerfield's son was involved in the murder?

Upvote 0

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I mean along with the hentai.
Here's how I figure it: the kidnapping itself and possibly rape was done by David W. Another rape, the actual murder was committed and the body dumped by Neal W. :mad: That would explain WHY the bug evidence said she was killed and dumped while David was under police surveillance.
The hentai that was on the computers, if I remember correctly, was that of a gang rape against a young girl :sick: :mad: :sick:
See the connection?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.