Guide to Summoning: Summoning a Guardian Angel 101 (Christian Rp)

Denki Wolf

The Christian Wolf
Apr 28, 2011
Midgar-Slums: Hangin with Aerith
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The wind spun and spun carrying him further and further into the air, off to eternity it seemed to Kowa till a bright light from above him shone brighter and brighter upon arrival. The closer he got, the more it felt to him as though the gravity had shifted some how. It was a hard thing to describe, with the simplest description of 'You'll know it, if you feel it'. As the light grew brighter still, he looked back and he could see something peculiar. It wasn't the dark room where he remembered being, but a more lively room. Though he couldn't make out much, it seemed as though it was a school of some kind, mostly from the color of the tiles, the subtle noise coming from the room of a kind of congregation of people of a younger age and the rustling of paper and equipment in bags.

Kowa was keeping full attention on the place below him, so he didn't even realize what was happening before him. The light had given way to a new room entirely and the wind was pushing him further and further to it till finally, the wind drops him like a sack of hammers into a well light room. He had no time to resituate himself before impact of the ground, though it only seems as though Kowa landed on a wooden chair and a cushioned ground. Kowa layed on the ground stomach first motionless with only a simple twitch. He turned over on his back and looked up at the ceiling as the portal dissipates.

Kowa suddenly felt something crawling on him, when it suddenly popped up looking him square in the eyes. It is a small, or large depending on who you are, Caterpillar like creature with a red shell on it's skin and a black stripe on it's back. It has short fangs, a larger spike on it's head, and an ax like tail.

Both Kowa and the creature have a long awkward moment looking at each other till finally someone speaks up. "Hi, my name is Kindun!" Said the Creature.

"........" Kowa just stared at him.

"Um...hello?"

"..............."

"Your Kowa M. Eizoku, right?""

".....AGH!" Kowa hopes into the air and Kindun goes flying half-way across the room landing on something loud. "What on earth was that?!" Kowa started looking around the room looking for something familiar. The place seemed to be some kind of library, and he landed behind a counter of some kind. The book cases where curved to create a circle like maze, but when you got to the middle there was a big tree growing upwards and more floors with more books. He looked over at a little opening near him to the western side of the room, the complete opposite from the tree, was a hole with curtains and a screen door with some kind of writing on it. When Kowa listened a little harder he could hear rain outside the door, as if a storm was just now coming in.

Suddenly, there was this weird sound behind him, as he looked back, he saw more portals, like the one he came through, forming on the ceiling.

WhiteLily

Angel of Music
Apr 14, 2004
Ahh...umm... wait, where am I?
✟13,568.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"I'll see you all tomorrow!" Falon waved to the others as she left Lovely's Dancehall. With a sigh she started walking home. About halfway to her apartment, in an alley, a small sound made Falon pause in her thoughts... There it was again, it was a small meow, like a kitten. Falon looked around, "Here kitty, here kitty," She called into the dark of an alley. The kitten meowed again, this time closer. Falon looked around and frowned, she couldn't see anything. She looked closer then jumped with a squeak, something warm had brushed against her leg. The kitten meowed and looked up with big green eyes glowing in her pitch black face. "Oh dang, little kitty," Falon sighed as she knelt and stroked the little creature, "You scared the poo outta me!" The kitten looked up again and meowed. "C'mon baby, a little thing like you shouldn't be out this late all alone." Falon scooped the kitten up and hurried home.

"Okay Little Lola," Falon beamed at the kitten who sat in the middle of the semi-empty apartment, "What do I have for you to eat?" Peering in the fridge Falon frowned, "Umm... maybe you're old enough for bologna?" A noise behind her made Falon look back, Lola was gone, "Lola?" Falon called, "Lola? Where are you?" The little meow made Falon turn into her bedroom, "Come back here silly, where...." Falon stopped in her tracks, a large dragon looking thing floated in her bedroom above her bed. Falon opened her mouth and drew in a breath to scream when the thing spoke, "Please don't scream." It was a female voice, like chimes, "I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to help you." Falon blinked, "Okay, well, maybe it would be easier to show you." A wind swirled around Falon's feet, "What's happening?" Falon managed to squeak, "You'll see when we get there. I promise." The dragonish-thing said her voice fading as Falon was drawn up into what looked like oblivion.

After what felt like ages, though it was probably a moment, Falon fell with a thump and a cry, "What the he..." Falon was cut off when she looked around, she was in a library looking place, and came face to face with someone else.

Upvote 0
As the portals opened, beneath one portal the ground shifted and swelled up to the ceiling in a grassy hill, fresh with soft, green heather and wild flowers. It climbed upward toward one specific portal. A willow sapling stood at the top of the hill. It looked, somehow, indescribably, impatient. (If you asked what about the sapling looked impatient, I couldn't answer you; but if you saw it, you would likely say the same thing)
From the portal, a flurry of black and white fabric fell about a foot onto the top of the hill. It was a man, elderly, but still full of life. He sat up quickly and looked about him.
"You're a handsome one," said a high alto voice near him.
"I thank you," he said in a low tenor voice, slightly raspy, like silk over leather, "At my age, handsome is a great compliment. I would like to know who praises me so."
"It was me," the voice said again, coming from the general direction of the sapling.
The man looked all around the small tree before a branch stuck out and waved back and forth. "Hello," the voice said again, most certainly coming from the tree.
The man blinked for a second, then reached out gently and took the branch in his hand. "It is an honor to meet you, young tree."
The tree giggled, "I'm not a tree, I'm a summons. I'm your summons. I'm Hilee. And I'm not that young, you know."
"You are young to me, sweet Hilee. I am the better of five times your age, I would guess."
By now the grassy hill had receded into the library floor again and was now the material it was before. Hilee floated from the ground and hovered in front of the man's face. He continued to speak, "My name is Able Boden. I am happy to know you."
Hilee tilted her drooping boughs to one side, "Aren't you surprised? You're talking to a little tree?"
"At my age, I have learned that friendship comes in many sizes. And shapes. And besides, you yourself said you are not a tree?"
"That's right!" she beamed, "You're smart and handsome."
Able smiled, "Thank you again."
"You're welcome." Hilee floated away from his face and sat gently on his shoulder. "Can I sit here?"
"You are most welcome." Able picked up his cane, which he was glad made the journey with him, and made his way to his feet. "Hello friends," he said to the others in the room as he stood, "I am Able. I trust you made your journeys well?"

Upvote 0
"We are here," Able said calmly, "Which is better than being nowhere. To be frank, though, I have no idea where here is, and I am likely as confused as I am sure you are.
"And he just said his name, silly," Hilee interjected, "He's Able."
"I believe she was referring to my standing," Able replied, "And to that answer I am like you, if I am right in assuming you fell through one of these portal above us."

Upvote 0

WhiteLily

Angel of Music
Apr 14, 2004
✟13,568.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Thank you for that astute assessment, old man." Falon said rudely, Lola glared at her, Falon glared back, "You're not helping any, you haven't even told me where I am or why I'm here." Lola blinked, "I didn't?" She mused, "Oh, darn. I guess I forgot to give you this then." In the time it took to blink a clear chameleon shaped pendant appeared in Falon's hand. "This still doesn't answer my question." Falon muttered.

Upvote 0

Denki Wolf

The Christian Wolf
Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"..." Kowa stares at both of them, shocked and afraid. After a few seconds of Akwardly staring at them, he "collapses" behind the desk, and hides under it in a fetal position. As he sat under there, he thought to himself 'WHERE AM I?! WHO ARE THOSE PEOLPLE?! Why is this happening to me?!...Wait...who am I?' Kowa thought for a second, when he quickly remembered the bug from before called him Kowa M. Eizoku. 'I-i guess my name is Kowa...but what is going on, and what was that bug thing... wait...' He looked up from his fetal position to look around for Kindun. '...Were did that little bugger go?...' suddenly he hears something crawling on top of the table above him.

"Hi, my name is Kindun." Kindun says as he walks to the middle of the table. He then looks at Able and says "So your Able, the human to Hilee, eh? Nice to meet you." He then shifts his body a little and looks over at Falon and speaks "And you, Falon, are the Human to Lola. Nice to meet you too. "I am the Gaurdian of Kowa here. Sorry, he's a little shy."

'M-my Gaurdian... There Human...?' Kowa thought to himself.

"It's not my place to say who we are, and the angel Custos will be along soon to explain better. All I can really help you with is that we are what you would call a Summon, every thought provoken creature alive in this dimension, originally or not, gain one of us. We are here to help you, and to become friends with you. There's more, even we don't know, so you are caught up for the most part." Kindun said.

>The Summons know each other, Custos means Gaurd or Gaurdian in Latin, and I want to spend more time on Custos' post, so I didn't include that in this post.<

Upvote 0
"If that is the case," Able said before Kindun introduced himself, "Perhaps our presence here has to do with these." He pulled a cord around his neck and produced from his kimono a pendent. It was a simple circle, with two lines crossed perfectly perpendicular to each other in the center.
Before he could say more, however, a small caterpillar-like creature introduced itself and his human. Able bowed and replied, "It is a pleasure, Kowa and Kindun, and an honour to meet you both. And to you, Falon and Lola. Could you perhaps tell us where we are, Kindun, since we do not know ourselves?"

Upvote 0

Denki Wolf

The Christian Wolf
Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Oh, yes! That is a genuinely good question. You are on Earth, but in a new Dimension. Dimension 254 is where you came from, I believe, and this is Dimension 30990." Kindun said with a smile. "You can just call it Earthaus. You are from a world where Humans rule the planet, but here we have Humans, Elves, Dwarfs, and more. There not called by those names, but they are closes to your Ideals of them, I'll just call them by that till there is a reason other wise. As for the Pendant you hold there, I really don't know much about them myself, they only happen when you come from another Dimension. Natives around here don't get those. Now..." Kindun stops in the middle of his sentence, and crawls to the other side of the table, away from the others Direction and looks down to see Kowa ".... Exactly how long are you going to spend down there cowering in fear?"

Kowa looked up at Kindun and said "N-not much longer..."

"Well I hope not, these stubby little feet make it hard for me to move. I need a nice shoulder to sit on if you don't mind." Kindun said with an anime like smile.

"Y-yeah, o-of course..." Kowa slowly stands back up from behind the counter and let's Kindun crawl up onto his shoulder. As Kindun walked up, Kowa thought to himself. 'T-there's a giant caterpillar crawling up my arm. What is going on?!'

Kindun situates himself on Kowa shoulder and the looks at the people before him and say's "Now this building where in right now is the Munsuta Library. It is an old and closed library that used to be the talk of this town called Munsuta. The town is still inhabitant, and a woman occasionally comes here to do up keep, but for the most part this place is empty. Though, funny enough this is the nicest looking and biggest place in this town. It's pretty magnificent. Anyways, we will have to stay the night, there is a horrible rain out, and It's Hurricane season. Though, we are protected here.... I feel as though I am rambling..."

Upvote 0

WhiteLily

Angel of Music
Apr 14, 2004
✟13,568.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Falon adjusted her skirt and top before putting her hands on her slim hips and rolling her eyes, "I don't care, how can I get home?" Lola shook her head, "You're not going home, Falon, this is your home now." Lola looked at the others, "Sorry, my human is slow." "I am not!" Said Falon indignantly, "And I am going home, I have work, and friends. Now send me home!"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Denki Wolf

The Christian Wolf
Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Well, here's the thing." Kindun says as he wags his tail behind him "Your lives at home will be fine. Our world and your world live in two frames and speeds of time. Here time runs faster, you might say. Or slower. Depends on how you look at it really. You ever have those cat naps and you dream during and you could swear you where in the dream for hours, when it was really just 30 minutes? It's kind of like that...Kind of....Not really....Anyways, If you live here for a life time, only an hour or so will pass in your time."

Kowa shifted his head and looked at Kindun with the most confused look on his face. Kindun looked over, sighed, and then continued speaking.

"Just go with you will be fine with time after this. Now, as for going home, as well as I understand, you'll be able to go home soon enough, you just need to do something...or something...I can't remember to be honest. Sorry. Custos will Explain later."

Kindun could tell by the looks on everyone's faces that they where all tired, and confused. Kindun Sighed once more and said "It is really late, why don't we all go to sleep. There's a lot of room's with beds on the top floor, why don't we all go up there and crash for a while, and wait for Custos?"

Upvote 0
(((Guess I'm going to have to do something...)))

Able passed a confused gaze toward Kindun, yes, but not tired, and he said as much. "Is it night time here? If so, I am not yet ready for sleep. I would like to remain here and study. Perhaps I can learn some things from these books. We are in a library, I see."
"Um," Hilee began as Able, without waiting for a response, made his way into one of the aisles. He went so abruptly that Hilee fell off his shoulder. I say "fell" because it is the best way to describe it, but as soon as she and shoulder were separate, she did half a tumble as she floated in the air. "Hey wait!" she cried as she floated after him.
"Um, hey, maybe we should listen to Kindle back there," she said as she caught up to him.
"Kindun," Able corrected as he perused the titles.
"Yeah, him. We should stay back there. I mean, what if the Custard ("Custus," Able corrected again) guy comes while we are gone. We might miss why we're here."
"If we are meant to be here, they will find us. Besides, Hilee, the meeting circle is just over there. It would be hard to miss."
He picked a book off the shelf whose spine read, in golden letters, Understanding the Elements. On the cover, a subtitle explained better what the book was about: a guide to understanding the natural energy that others call magic. He browsed through the book, which explained that little radical energy particles floated through the matter all around us, that beings that we know as summons can manipulate this energy in different ways to produce unique effects on the world around them. Many unlearned call this magic, but in reality, it is as natural to them as breathing is to us.
He browsed on until a chapter caught his eye. The title was "Using Elemons yourself." He flipped through the pages, which explained that, once one had made a subconscious link to a summons, he could use that summon's natural ability himself through the summon's natural energies. It got into boring details about the different elemons, which were the author's name for these tiny "magic" particles, and how they interacted with the world today. He was about to close up the book and put it back when a sentence toward the end of the chapter caught his eye. It read: "There have been some who, contrary to natural order, have tried to form subconscious links to two summons at the same time. Those who succeeded eventually succumbed to madness. However, there have always been stories or rumours of a man who had control over an army of summons. If such a thing were possible, the sheer telepsychic connections to so many minds would destroy the host mind. It is impossible to have subconscious connection with more than one summons. It should never be attempted.
"However, were it possible, the great power that would come from this would be something to be utterly feared. Aside from the rational impossibility, the overwhelming power given to one man would make him a terror to all beings."
"Hilee," Able asked as he put the book back, "What do you know about subconscious connections?"
"Huh?" Hilee replied naively.
"Can you read my mind?"
Hilee shrugged, "I don't know. You're my first human." She put a branch on Able's forehead. "I can't read you mind, so I guess not."
Able filed the information away in his mind and continued to explore the books.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Denki Wolf

The Christian Wolf
Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
(Sorry about the really big delay in posting; Also, great way to present it Shadow)

"Well all right then, Kowa, if you will, walk around that corner and there will be a set of stairs. All you two need to do is go up five level and there will b unlocked rooms that we can stay in." Kindun said quickly as Kowa slowly makes his way to the stairs as he is getting the directions. They make there way up the shaft of stairs and into one of the unlocked rooms. The rooms where fairly plain with only a japanese floor style bed, a window made of stone and glass, and an old wooden desk in the corner. The Room was fairly small, but still good for a temporary room. There was a candle on the desk, that Kowa had to light.

Kowa sits down on a bed as he looks out the window. Kindun get's up on the window seal and looks out as well. "...Can't see much with this rain can you?"

Kowa just continued to look out the window. "...."

"It's ok if you don't want to talk right now, It's fine. Just as long as you are fine with me talking anyways." Kindun says as he get's into a comfortable position and start to get into a deep conversation, and every so often Kowa would say something, never anything much, but still something.

Later that Night, after most have gone to bed, a bright light begins to shine outside there rooms, and in Able's case, near the Tree blowing out the candle.

Kowa got comfortable enough to fall asleep with Kindun around him, but Kindun never went to sleep himself. Kindun gets up from his curled up state on the window seal and looks over at the door. "looks like he is here..."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
As Able scanned through the various books that caught his eye (although he learned little helpful information from them) he was suddenly plunged into darkness. Or nearly. A strange, pale, yet bright, violet glow was coming from down the aisle.
"What's that?" Hilee whispered.
"You don't know?" Able replied. Hilee shook her branches in a manner that could only mean "no." "Well then," Able continued, "Let's have a look, shall we?"
Able walked down the aisle to find an atrium. It was perfectly circular in fashion, with a number of other bookshelves radiating out from the edges. The roof was a beautiful glass dome; not made of pieces and patchwork, but one solid hemisphere of crystal clear glass. Beyond the strange glow, Able could see a few of the brighter stars in the sky, and a half moon peeking over the edge of the dome.
In the centre of the room, there grew a tree, an it nearly fill the rest of it. Its leaves had at least two different shades, though it was hard to tell in this light, and the bark was a dark colour. It was at least the thickness of a person's height, and the canopy it made showed it was certainly healthy. Hilee insisted she saw fruit on it, but Able could not see them.
"So," Hilee said after they had been there for a little bit, "Now what?"
"I don't know, Hilee. Perhaps we must wait for the others?"

Upvote 0

WhiteLily

Angel of Music
Apr 14, 2004
✟13,568.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Well, I've been up since three, I'm up for sleep." Falon declared as she followed Lola up the stairs to an empty room with a plush looking bed and a few other pieces of furniture. She quickly undressed and climbed into the bed. She didn't move again for a few hours until Lola began meowing loudly. "Mmm..? Wha?" Falon rolled over and squinted at the door, a bright light was shining around the frame and under the door. "What in the world? Lola?" Lola looked back, "He's here! C'mon, we gotta go!" After quickly redressing and picking up Lola, Falon made her way to the Atrium. "What is this?" She asked, blinking up at the tree.

((Sorry it took forever, I've had a wedding and have been settling into a new house and getting ready for school to start.))

Upvote 0

Denki Wolf

The Christian Wolf
Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The light shines on Kowa through the cracks in the door. He slowly opens his eyes as he is greeted with Kindun looking him in the face. Kowa yells as loud as he can as he falls off the bed. Right before he falls off, though, Kindun jumps off Kowa and onto the bed. He walks over to the edge and looks down.

Kindun says "Hey, guess who is here! He is waiting for us at the root of the tree! Come on!" Kindun hopes around waiting for Kowa to stand up when he jumps on Kowa's shirt and climbs up to his shoulder. "Come on! This will be fun!"

Kowa shakes off the chills from Kindun on his shoulder and nods, running out the door and into the light.

Down at the trunk of the tree Kowa and Kindun make there way in from the stairwell and over to the group standing in front of the tree. Kindun says "We are here, we are here. Sorry. Now, I would like you all to meet Custos!" Kindun shifts his gaze from the group and up at the light.

The Light starts to subside as a wind blows through the room. The point of origin is a mystery, but it seems to blow up into the tree from the base up. A figure begins to appear from inside the fading light. The figure is of a tall man in a white robe with long colorless hair flowing behind him. "I am glad to finally meet you three" Said the descending man in a booming voice. "H-hold on one second." We hear hacking and coughing coming from him as the light finally fades revealing to look like a normal looking man. "I am sorry." He says in a bit of a higher and much more normal voice. "I am sure you all are very confused, so I will try to answer any questions you may have."

(Ok, I am sorry for being stagnant for so long, but now I am ready and willing to continue, if you guys are. I hope this turns out well!)

Upvote 0