MS
✟23,343.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
depends on what you are looking for....
I personally do nto know if i am going to play SR2. GTA IV was a fresh breath for me. The GTA series was getting a bit old after SA. I played the city stories and they were ok but nothing groundbreaking... The story for IV and the updates to the franchise rocked for me!

Upvote 0

ironfistchamp

Jun 7, 2008
Suffolk, UK
✟7,660.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I'm with Xboy360 on this, SR2 sounds like the winner to me.

I played GTAIV to death, it was a great game, but it really went to far away from the GTA formula. They tried to come up with something new and different, but it was too different.

I'm really looking forward to getting to play SR2, looks like I will have to kick my bro off his 360 when it's out!

Upvote 0

Hallettcovian

Jul 7, 2008
Middle of nowhere
✟15,161.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Engaged
Currently I would have to say GTA4 because i have not played SR2 yet. I have completed GTA4 and i must say its an excellent game despite the adult content which leens towards excessive alot of the time. There is alot of character interaction which i have not seen in a single player game like this before. If SR2 is anything like the first one though i think it will do well but until i play it i can't say its a GTA4 beater.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

James.a

Mar 17, 2011
Mifflinburg - PA
✟7,726.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, Im not big on all the adult content on GTA IV but I love to play the game in general. I would have to say GTA 4 is the better game, simply because a big part of my decision in a game is graphics, aside from Mario on the NES, if a game for PC, PS2/3or xbox 360 doesnt have good graphics I dont like it. I'm big on it having a little more realism and I was disappointed with Saints Row 2 graphics. You make a high end console game but make the game look like it 32 -64 bit graphics, so it was just a no go for me.

Upvote 0