England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'His glory broke upon me when I saw Him from afar. He's fairer than the lily,brighter than the morning star. He fills and satisfies my longing spirit o'er and oe'r. Each day He grows more sweeter than He was the day before' (W C Martin)

Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'My heart is sometimes heavy,but He comes with sweet relief. He folds me in His bosom,when I droop with blighting grief. I love the Christ who all my burdens in His body bore. Each day He grows more sweeter than He was the day before. The half cannot be fancied this side the golden shore. Oh,there He'll be still sweet,than He ever was before' (W C Martin)

• Agree
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Feel unqualified because of limitations. Moses stuttered. Elijah burned out. Jeremiah was depressed. There's hope!' (Alton Garrison)
Oh the relief to know that we are all 'human' with the same limitations, so often falling flat on our faces...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How to grow in Christ. Worshiping: every day, all day.

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." (Romans 12:1-2)

Upvote 0