Greg Craig, The Black Ledger, and the Real Russian Collusion Story.

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Another of Neon's great articles full of awesome research. McCain, Ukraine, the Orthodox Church, and trafficking.

"Ukraine has been a front-line in a proxy war between Deep State factions for a long time now, and its people have suffered tremendously as a result. Their desire to be free is palpable, and they deserve better. Zelensky is a smart man, though he has his work cut out for him. Still, his position has opened up the door to a new alliance with the US, and the possibility of peace and prosperity for his people.

I know this was a long one, guys, but I think you can now see why I went to so much trouble to try and put this all together for you. When Q says this involves the entire world, he isn’t exaggerating, but sadly, sometimes as Americans, we tend to only see ourselves as this isolated unit on the world stage. That’s a very dangerous view, because even if you aren’t interested in world powers, they’ve very much interested in you. And when you work alone, you’re automatically going to be at a disadvantage against those who choose to partner with others in darkness."

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
As a Christian, you may be willing to acknowledge, that supposedly the connections continue on, from earth, to other-worldly supra-terrestrial powers "very much interested" in our lone rock tumbling adrift through the heavens

Upvote 0