Brooklyn
✟7,854.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
hello all. I'm not the greatest when it comes to this but I'll try.

I'm 29 from Nyc and recently made the choice to decicated my life back to Jesus. In doing so I have come across many people of all beliefs that has both help and harmed my life in Christ. I hope I can meet with other christians that will be a blessing in helping me have a strong relationship with God. I also would like to develope friendships with other christians along the way.

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate

I'm 29 from Nyc and recently made the choice to decicated my life back to Jesus. In doing so I have come across many people of all beliefs that has both help and harmed my life in Christ. I hope I can meet with other christians that will be a blessing in helping me have a strong relationship with God. I also would like to develope friendships with other christians along the way.
Hello, BkChristian. Welcome to CF. How's the Big Apple? Peace in Christ:).

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
upload_2018-2-23_15-2-11.jpeg

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate

Welcome to Christian Forums, BkChristian.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums