Houston
✟2,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single
As you all well know simply from reading I am Sheldon Cooper. I'm conducting various social experiments in the area of psychology and stumbled upon this Forum to further my study on the human brain as it relates to religion. I personally am not religious, however, I do find the way the mind works of a religious person fascinating.

I will be here as often as I can be reading various topics and responding to those which I have a response to. I'm quite christian literate seeing that my mother is in fact a christian. I had no choice but to grow up under such indoctrination to realize at an early age that it was not for me. As you well know, being a dependent, you are not able to think freely and thus when it's time to say grace you say grace. Doesn't matter that you're focused more on the molecular structure of the cosmos at age 7.

Now that I'm free to think freely, I do just that and I do enjoy dialogue with other humans on various topics such as religion. I'm looking forward to what I may learn here. I've gotten to where I am in life not because of the answers I've come up with..but the questions that I've asked. So prepare to answer the many questions that I may have and understand that they are not derived from an emotional source. I think logically.

That is all.

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ah, so you and a roach are on the same level in regards to cognitive thinking. Fascinating.
It's an adaptation for the upcoming nuclear apocalypse. Join me and my roach army!

• Haha
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0
Mar 9, 2018
Houston
✟2,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single
It's an adaptation for the upcoming nuclear apocalypse. Join me and my roach army!

No thank you. I would first have to learn the language of insects and frankly I don't see the value in doing that. But by all means, carry on with your army of critters.

Live Long and Prosper \\//

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No thank you. I would first have to learn the language of insects and frankly I don't see the value in doing that. But by all means, carry on with your army of critters.

Live Long and Prosper \\//
Well....Can I have your stuff after the upcoming nuclear apocalypse?

• Haha
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums