Greetings from Wa. state

D

DeaneRenata

Hello everyone,
I am a christian living in wa. state and was just wandering if there were any other christains in this state that are on this forum?

HR

:pink:

You know there are so many trees up here and the weather is overcast skies a lot. There was somebody else I was reading about online who said they had fallen really ill (we must pray for her her lungs must heal i know what it feels like when you can't breathe), I can sympathize because Catherine said that by going outside I had contracted really bad allergies she said it made me really sick you know as I speak my eyes feel kinda dry.

:ill:

Upvote 0
D

DeaneRenata

Hello everyone,
I am a christian living in wa. state and was just wandering if there were any other christains in this state that are on this forum?

HR

I was born and raised in Florida until I was 6 and then because of the weather and the mosquitoes we moved up here to Washington State. I'll never forget it. The first time I had ever seen white clouds around the cascade mountains...I was just taken aback. I was not used to rolling hills or high mountains, but flat tropical lands.

http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/17f82/52c/

=/

Do you guys see those big green trees? I don't know if that is what is making me so ill or not...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Protoevangel

Smash the Patriarchy!
Feb 6, 2004
Eugene, OR
✟33,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Interesting. Which area of Vancouver are you? I'm in Hazel Dell, my zip code is 98665. Perhaps we can see each other sometime. That would be neat! o.o
Hi BlueLioness, :wave:

My name is Dan. I live over by Camas.

Right now, I spend quite a bit of time at Clark College. At least on Tuesdays and Thursdays. That's not too far from Hazel Dell. We could meet there, or another nearby populated public area, where you could be comfortable meeting a complete stranger. :)

Upvote 0
B

BlueLioness

Hi BlueLioness, :wave:

My name is Dan. I live over by Camas.

Right now, I spend quite a bit of time at Clark College. At least on Tuesdays and Thursdays. That's not too far from Hazel Dell. We could meet there, or another nearby populated public area, where you could be comfortable meeting a complete stranger. :)

Interesting. I know exactly where Camas ( http://www.cityofcamas.us/ , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camas,_Washington) and Clark College is (Welcome to Clark College - Home of the Penguins )! I've taken keyboarding ( Clark College Catalog ) classes there a few times.

:hug:

Upvote 0
B

BlueLioness

Lakewood WA here. Just south of ya D1Z.
'

Lakewood, Washington - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow - you're near the middle of the state, that's still too far away for me (Although I recently went to Sacramento and that's like, in a whole other state; the plane ticket was reasonably priced) -- It would probably take up to 4 hours to get to where you are if we were to drive strictly by car.

Then again I've never been to Pierce county before.

Upvote 0