Greeters Annex - fellowship for greeters and newbies (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mapski

Apr 2, 2006
Northern Ireland
✟15,667.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Well Hello... This site is very complicated to use...im completely lost.. but sure!!!

well im mapski, im from Northern Ireland and im 18!!! Thats all for now as its 4am here and I need my bed!!! can someone PM me if they have time on their hands to tell me what the deal is with this site and how to get to grips with it quickly :)

Cya's later,

your brother in Christ

mapski

Upvote 0

Jury

Apr 1, 2006
Iloilo City
✟7,643.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
I'm Jury. I'm from the Philippines. I found the site very interesting so I'm joining. :) I hope I could find friends here. I also like to engage in some little debates. :D

I'm a Christian, however, our Church doesn't believe in the Trinity doctrine. I myself strongly believe that the Father is the ONLY true God (John 17:1-3)... I also believe that Jesus Christ our Lord is the Son of God. A special man sent by God to fulfill His will.

I just don't know what thread or where should I bring this topic. :)

Upvote 0

beehoney

Pressing toward the mark
Sep 30, 2005
✟32,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ChristinaJane said:
Greetings,
I am a single blue eyed Canadian gal. I was raised Catholic but lost my way ages ago. I am trying to find my way back and thought that joining a forum such as this might be a good place to start.
Brightest Blessings,
ChristinaJane
Welcome!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.