Greeters Annex - fellowship for greeters and newbies (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theresasjourney

Be Still And Know That He Is God!
Jul 22, 2005
Wisconsin
✟29,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
attachment.php
Welcome and God Bless!

Attachments

• blinkies_i000065.gif
    blinkies_i000065.gif
    55.5 KB · Views: 77
Upvote 0

the_almighty

Mar 30, 2006
✟115.00
Faith
Pantheist
ive successfully (to me) melded born again w. christian science & advaita hinduism (that we are god). its given me new power. all things have become new. i advocate it for everyone for i believe we need to straighten out the mess were in. i think jc coming as a warrior in rev. is poetry for us to clean up the world. imo hell come when the bride is ready. i dont believe in a pretrib rapture

Upvote 0

pika

Mar 30, 2006
Visit site
✟7,646.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Hi! I'm known online as "pika". I'm looking forward to getting to know and fellowship with new people. I could use a few (easy) tips on how to get to my profile to update, what's allowable there, etc. avatars ok? can i use a thumbnail of my Christian book as an av?

blessings to all, and it is good to be here.

Reactions: Gazelle
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BlueWave

Mar 30, 2006
✟7,842.00
Faith
Baptist
pika said:
Hi! I'm known online as "pika". I'm looking forward to getting to know and fellowship with new people. I could use a few (easy) tips on how to get to my profile to update, what's allowable there, etc. avatars ok? can i use a thumbnail of my Christian book as an av?

hi, i'm new. my name is cyclone.

Upvote 0

NeefaFeefa

Mar 30, 2006
✟115.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just wanted to quickly pop in and say hello before I run off to bed, I found these forums while looking for a Christian weight-loss forum and did a Google search.

I am a working mom of 3 (they have a stay-at-home-dad, cool, eh?). My 6 year old daughter, Emily, and my 3 year old twins Ian and Samantha.

I was (supposedly) raised Catholic but fell away as a teenager, have been going to Lutheran Churches since marriage but I don't consider myself any particular denomination.

My DH and my ministry is contemporary praise music. He plays bass guitar and I am a vocalist. We do it 2 times a month and would do more if we could. Belting out worshipful lyrics is my favorite way to praise Him!

Anyway I will hit the weight loss board and the vocalist board for sure...I'm sure there'll be more places for me to visit here. I'm glad I found this site an will be back soon! For now I am going to bed. :sleep:

NeefaFeefa (first person who can tell me who Neefa Feefa is gets a virtual cookie!)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gazelle

JESUS Lover of My Soul. JESUS I Will Never Let Go!
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
On My Pink Cloud Looking Down!!!
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
pika said:

:wave: hey pika . . . I am so glad you found us . . . :clap: . . . doing the happy dance . . .atavatars are ok to use . . . in the question and answer section it tells about them, it's at the top of the page . . . to edit your profile there is a section on the left hand side of the page where you can do that . . . I believe you have to have 100 post before graphics actually show up, but I could be mistaken . . . I sure hope you enjoy yourself here . . . I have a thread called fellowshipping with gazelle and would love for you to stop by . . . :hug:

Upvote 0

WhiteWillow

Busy motherhood takes priority!
Mar 6, 2006
Orlando Fla
✟58,821.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Hi to everyone first getting here. It takes awhile to know how to put everything together but it's all explained.You just have to find the right link here. Alot of things take blessings,if you need some I can give you a few-just ask me.:angel:

Upvote 0

Gazelle

JESUS Lover of My Soul. JESUS I Will Never Let Go!
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
On My Pink Cloud Looking Down!!!
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
WhiteWillow said:
Hi to everyone first getting here. It takes awhile to know how to put everything together but it's all explained.You just have to find the right link here. Alot of things take blessings,if you need some I can give you a few-just ask me.:angel:

:wave: Hey :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.