Greatest men of science... All Christian...

Wiccan_Child

Contributor
Mar 21, 2005
Bristol, UK
✟31,731.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Lol, Darwin was a Christian most of his life, so that has to tell you something.
Indeed: it held him back. His discoveries were in direct conflict with his (and his wife's) beliefs.

So you're saying that Christian scientists are Christians just because they were brought up that way in Christian countries?
Yes. A child of Christian parents is almost certainly going to become Christian themselves. The same is true of children of Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, etc, parents.

Lol, so much for great scientific thinkers thinking for themselves...
Not really, since the ratio of atheistic scientists to theistic scientists is far greater than that of atheists to theists in the general population (about 5-10% of people are atheists, but at least 50% of scientists are atheists).

I beg to differ, although I admit I can't prove it
Then why beg to differ?

(how to prove Einsein was inspired by the Holy Spirit just because he said he was?).
Since he didn't, your point is moot. Indeed, he explicitly stated to the contrary:

I believe in Spinoza's God, Who reveals Himself in the lawful harmony of the world, not in a God Who concerns Himself with the fate and the doings of mankind.

Don't argue with the Jew who's also an expert on the Jewish holocaust.
Wow, that's a new one: not only is this an appeal to authority, this is an appeal to your own authority!

Don't do it.
You'll get dumbed-down.
First and last warning.
You almost sound serious ^_^^_^^_^.

But in all seriousness, Hitler was a Roman Catholic (he repeatedly espoused his Christian beliefs in his speeches, and in his Mein Kampf). And even if he wasn't, the majority of those who committed the Holocaust were Christian (that, HR, is simply statistics), and were swayed by his Christianised propaganda.

Upvote 0

ReverendDG

Defeater of Dad and AV1611VET
Sep 3, 2006
✟10,901.00
Faith
Pantheist
Politics
US-Others
Lol, Darwin was a Christian most of his life, so that has to tell you something.
that being a christian has nothing to do with coming up with brilliant science?^_^
so basically you epically fail in your argument?

So you're saying that Christian scientists are Christians just because they were brought up that way in Christian countries? Lol, so much for great scientific thinkers thinking for themselves...
it makes sense that people born in a christian country raised by christian parents would be overall christian.
what does thinking for yourself have to do with this? most people don't question everything, though i wish they would

I beg to differ, although I admit I can't prove it (how to prove Einsein was inspired by the Holy Spirit just because he said he was?).
where in the world did you get that from? he never believed in the holy spirit

Don't argue with the Jew who's also an expert on the Jewish holocaust.
Don't do it.
You'll get dumbed-down.
First and last warning.
are you kidding me? are you serious?:doh::doh:

are you seriously going into internet tough-guy mode about the holocaust of all things!?
i mean of all the things in the world..
i'm sorry but being a jew doesn't mean you're an expert on the holocaust. sure if you have relatives that where in the camps, you could have insight into how the camps were, but not over the whole thing. the only real experts were the nazis

Upvote 0

ReverendDG

Defeater of Dad and AV1611VET
Sep 3, 2006
✟10,901.00
Faith
Pantheist
Politics
US-Others
I asked the self-evident question at the outset: what is it about Christian and Jewish scientists that makes it seem like they're doing all the discovering?
because you ignore all the non-jewish and non-christian scientists?

Some of you say this is racism (how so?) or religious discrimination. I say it's G-d inhabiting the praises of His people.
where is the claim racism coming from? i don't think anyone is claiming religious discrimination, they are however pointing out that christians and jews are not remotely the only groups heading science and never were

G-d ain't gonna bless a potty-mouth like Richard Dawkins...
brilliant! instead of having a logical intelligent debate, lets take pot shots at richard dawkins! :doh:

Upvote 0

Holy Roller

Aug 29, 2008
San Diego California.
✟1,062.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Indeed: it held him back. His discoveries were in direct conflict with his (and his wife's) beliefs.

O M G-d, where do you come up with this stuff? How on G-d's Green Earth can his Christian faith in any way interfere with what he was seeing on the archipelago? How can labeling his finches for example in any way, shape or form have anything to do with trying to enter thru the Narrow Gate?
Face it! Darwin was a Christian and G-d blessed him abundantly for it. Popular Atheist media OTOH wants to make Darwin out to look like a bad guy (Atheist). He's not.

Yes. A child of Christian parents is almost certainly going to become Christian themselves. The same is true of children of Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, etc, parents.
Lol, here Wiccan Child says scientists become Christians themselves because their parents were...

Not really, since the ratio of atheistic scientists to theistic scientists is far greater than that of atheists to theists in the general population (about 5-10% of people are atheists, but at least 50% of scientists are atheists).
...And here he says they don't even become Christian in the first place. You heard of 'Gone in 60 Seconds' well this is 'Contradictions in 60 Seconds.'

Then why beg to differ?
Since he didn't, your point is moot. Indeed, he explicitly stated to the contrary:
I believe in Spinoza's God, Who reveals Himself in the lawful harmony of the world, not in a God Who concerns Himself with the fate and the doings of mankind.
Lol, I believe what I said earlier, that the L-rd G-d blessed Einstein because Einstein put his trust and faith in the Spirit of G-d. If you want proof, read the following quote. No, they weren't taken from the KJV; they're from Einstein:

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.
Never lose a holy curiosity.
Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
That deep emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God.
The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat.
True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.
We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality.
When the solution is simple, God is answering.
Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.
The above quote is important, since it shows Einstein was observing the wisdom of Yeshua. From Luke 16:

He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?
No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
And this quote of Einsteins, which probably was directed at Marie Curie:

It should be possible to explain the laws of physics to a barmaid.

Upvote 0

Wiccan_Child

Contributor
Mar 21, 2005
Bristol, UK
✟31,731.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
O M G-d, where do you come up with this stuff? How on G-d's Green Earth can his Christian faith in any way interfere with what he was seeing on the archipelago? How can labeling his finches for example in any way, shape or form have anything to do with trying to enter thru the Narrow Gate?
They're his words, not mine. From Wikipedia:

He sometimes retorted sharply, "I am sorry to have to inform you that I do not believe in the Bible as a divine revelation, & therefore not in Jesus Christ as the Son of God", and at other times was more guarded, telling a young count studying with Haeckel that he "did not believe that there ever has been any Revelation. As for a future life, every man must judge for himself between conflicting vague probabilities." He declined a request by the Archbishop of Canterbury to join a 'Private Conference' of devout scientists to harmonise science and religion, for he saw "no prospect of any benefit arising" from it.

Face it! Darwin was a Christian and G-d blessed him abundantly for it.
Hmm, no. Darwin deconverted after his daughter died.

Popular Atheist media OTOH wants to make Darwin out to look like a bad guy (Atheist). He's not.
Right, let me get this straight: atheists want to make the atheistic poster boy look like the bad guy by characterising him as an atheist? I'm nonplussed...

Lol, here Wiccan Child says scientists become Christians themselves because their parents were...

...And here he says they don't even become Christian in the first place. You heard of 'Gone in 60 Seconds' well this is 'Contradictions in 60 Seconds.'
Nice straw man.

First, I said that most people retain the religion of their parents (including children of atheists, though that isn't really a religion). Second, I said that half of all scientists are atheistic; the other half, one would think, is composed of theists (mostly Christians, as it turns out). Neither contradict the other.

Lol, I believe what I said earlier, that the L-rd G-d blessed Einstein because Einstein put his trust and faith in the Spirit of G-d.
Which is odd, since Enstein didn't believe in God (or, at least, the Judaeo-Christian God).

If you want proof, read the following quote. No, they weren't taken from the KJV; they're from Einstein:
All of which point to a general feeling of spirituality. As for the references to 'God', Einstein himself was quite explicit:

"I believe in Spinoza's God, who reveals Himself in the lawful harmony of the world, not in a God Who concerns Himself with the fate and the doings of mankind."

"My position concerning God is that of an agnostic. I am convinced that a vivid consciousness of the primary importance of moral principles for the betterment and ennoblement of life does not need the idea of a law-giver, especially a law-giver who works on the basis of reward and punishment."

"I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal God is a childlike one. You may call me an agnostic, but I do not share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist whose fervor is mostly due to a painful act of liberation from the fetters of religious indoctrination received in youth."

"In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views."

And, to top it off:

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal god and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."

The above quote is important, since it shows Einstein was observing the wisdom of Yeshua. From Luke 16:
Well, yes: Einstein was a Jew, and was proud of this fact. One does not need to a follow a religion to include it in one's speech.

And this quote of Einsteins, which probably was directed at Marie Curie:
Eh?

And what does Curie have to do with anything? :scratch:

Upvote 0

Holy Roller

Aug 29, 2008
San Diego California.
✟1,062.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
They're his words, not mine. From Wikipedia:

He sometimes retorted sharply, "I am sorry to have to inform you that I do not believe in the Bible as a divine revelation, & therefore not in Jesus Christ as the Son of God", and at other times was more guarded, telling a young count studying with Haeckel that he "did not believe that there ever has been any Revelation. As for a future life, every man must judge for himself between conflicting vague probabilities." He declined a request by the Archbishop of Canterbury to join a 'Private Conference' of devout scientists to harmonise science and religion, for he saw "no prospect of any benefit arising" from it.

Dude, first of all, I never said Einstein claimed to be a Christian. I did, however, say he was a believer in Creator G-d.
In order to be a Christian, you have to be not only a follower of Christ (he was), but also confess with your lips Yeshua is the Son of G-d (that he didn't do).
Einstein believed in Almighty G-d, he was clearly a follower of Jesus's teachings, and he said the Holy Spirit guided his work. This is a fact of Einstein. Deal with it.

Hmm, no. Darwin deconverted after his daughter died.

The point being that Darwin was a great scientist and also a Christian. As with some Christians, he lost faith when a crisis hit. This phenomena does happen to the best of us, you know. The trick is to take it to the L-rd in prayer. If I had a son or daughter and was in teh same shoes as Darwin, would I lose faith? Would I doubt? This is something I cannot answer unless I actually were to arrive at the impasse.

Right, let me get this straight: atheists want to make the atheistic poster boy look like the bad guy by characterising him as an atheist? I'm nonplussed...
No. Atheists want to make a born-again Christian who doubted (see previous quote reply) look like the Atheist he wasn't.
Darwin was a Christian. Einstein followed the teachings of Yeshua Meshiakh. Live with it. Deal with it. Pop some anti-depressants, if necessary.

Nice straw man.
First, I said that most people retain the religion of their parents (including children of atheists, though that isn't really a religion). Second, I said that half of all scientists are atheistic; the other half, one would think, is composed of theists (mostly Christians, as it turns out). Neither contradict the other.
Lol, first off, there's really no such thing as an "Atheist scientist"; the two words, when joined together, form something called an oxymoron.
Secondly, most scientists of any repute will likely follow Jesus and his teachings unless of course your a Nazi military scientist working on a V1 rocket or something.
The following Great Men of Science believe(d) on the only begotten S-n:
Copernicus
William Turner
Danti
John Napier
Kepler
Gothus
Galileio
Mersenne
Descartes
Pascal, Wallis, Ray, Newton, Leibniz, Euler, Linnaeus, Milner, Gregory, Buckland, Cauchy, Faraday, Babbage, Segwick, JC Maxwell, Mandel, Gosse...

...I'm giving up because this spreadshjeet has too many names to list. But I like what JC Maxwell (law of constancy of light speed guy) said:
"Although Clerk as a boy was taken to Presbyterian services by his father and to Anglican services by his aunt, while still a young student at Cambridge he underwent an Evangelical conversion. In the biography by Cambell (p.170) Maxwell's conversion is described: "He referred to it long afterwards as having given him a new perception of the Love of God. One of his strongest convictions thenceforward was that 'Love abideth, though Knowledge vanish away."
Now the only Atheist scientists I'm aware of that actually contributed anything meaningful to science would be Carl Sagan, and even then he was more a leader and author than discoverer (don't get me wrong on Sagan--he does have a good heart. Did.).
You got Dawkins, which makes Atheism look bad not good.

Which is odd, since Enstein didn't believe in God (or, at least, the Judaeo-Christian God).
All of which point to a general feeling of spirituality. As for the references to 'God', Einstein himself was quite explicit:
"I believe in Spinoza's God, who reveals Himself in the lawful harmony of the world, not in a God Who concerns Himself with the fate and the doings of mankind."

We've already been thru this. We now know Einstein to be a great man of G-d as well as a great physicist, even if he didn't believe G-d was malicious, or cast down punishment/reward.
The fact Einstein didn't take the Bible so literally doesn't diminish he was a great man of G-d. Some friends thought he spoke more of a theologian than a physicist sometimes!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

UncleHermit

Nov 3, 2007
✟8,585.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
And I don't know why you guys are bringing up Marie Curie she was the frontwoman for woman's lib movement and not a real scientist. and pls lets dispense with the genital organs thank you..........

:o

Okay, I've just realized that this thread has moved on to page seven, so I'll stop commenting on the beginning of it.

(whoops) :)

Upvote 0

Vene

In memory of ChordatesLegacy
Oct 20, 2007
Michigan
✟13,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I see you're still ignoring the existence of people like Alan Turing, Francis Crick, Paul Dirac, Richard Feynman, Sigmund Freud, Steven Jay Gould, Stephen Hawking, Peter Higgs, Alfred Kinsey, Ernst Mayr, Ivan Pavlov, and James Watson. This is ignoring the work Dawkins has done on selfish genes, that Marie Curie was a legitimate scientist, and that Einstein wasn't a follower of Yeshua.

This is just a dick-measuring contest. There are great scientists from all faiths. It doesn't mean either belief system is valid, it just means that science is universal for all people. It's also a damn good indication that it is right.

To put it simply, you are a simpleton, but we already figured that out when you started blabbering about quantum mechanics. In case you don't know, a few of the scientists I listed were major proponents of quantum mechanics.

Upvote 0

Wiccan_Child

Contributor
Mar 21, 2005
Bristol, UK
✟31,731.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Dude, first of all, I never said Einstein claimed to be a Christian. I did, however, say he was a believer in Creator G-d.
In order to be a Christian, you have to be not only a follower of Christ (he was), but also confess with your lips Yeshua is the Son of G-d (that he didn't do).
Einstein believed in Almighty G-d, he was clearly a follower of Jesus's teachings, and he said the Holy Spirit guided his work. This is a fact of Einstein. Deal with it.
Wait.
Wait.
Wait.

Einstein was "Clearly a follower of Jesus's [sic] teachings"? Einstein, the Jew, who explicitly denounced any such faith?

The point being that Darwin was a great scientist and also a Christian.
He was a Christian, then he deconverted, then he became a great scientist.

As with some Christians, he lost faith when a crisis hit. This phenomena does happen to the best of us, you know. The trick is to take it to the L-rd in prayer. If I had a son or daughter and was in teh same shoes as Darwin, would I lose faith? Would I doubt? This is something I cannot answer unless I actually were to arrive at the impasse.
What you would do is irrelevant. Darwin lost his faith irrevocably, become an agnostic thereafter.

No. Atheists want to make a born-again Christian who doubted (see previous quote reply) look like the Atheist he wasn't.
Darwin? He deconverted after his daughter died. Einstein? He explicitly denounced all belief in a 'personal god', instead espousing a belief in Spinoza's God.

Darwin was a Christian. Einstein followed the teachings of Yeshua Meshiakh. Live with it. Deal with it. Pop some anti-depressants, if necessary.
You can say it till your blue in the face, but both Darwin and Einstein explicitly stated to the contrary:

"I never gave up Christianity until I was forty years of age." - Darwin, 1881

"I do not believe in a personal god and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it." - Einstein, 1954

"A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms—it is this knowledge and this emotion that constitute the truly religious attitude; in this sense, and in this alone, I am a deeply religious man." - Einstein, 1949

Neither Darwin nor Einstein were the theists you make them out to be.

Lol, first off, there's really no such thing as an "Atheist scientist"; the two words, when joined together, form something called an oxymoron.
Do explain. A scientist is simply one who subjects things to scientific scrutiny, and an atheist is someone who does not affirm the existence of deities. No more, no less.

Unless, of course, you have some unusual definitions of either term.

Secondly, most scientists of any repute will likely follow Jesus and his teachings unless of course your a Nazi military scientist working on a V1 rocket or something.
Source?

Now the only Atheist scientists I'm aware of that actually contributed anything meaningful to science would be Carl Sagan, and even then he was more a leader and author than discoverer (don't get me wrong on Sagan--he does have a good heart. Did.).
You got Dawkins, which makes Atheism look bad not good.
You want a list of atheist scientists? Fine. It doesn't mean anything, and neither does your list of theistic scientists, but you seem hung up on this.

Wikipedia has a list of atheists, past and present, who have made contributions to science and technology. It is, of course, incomplete.

We've already been thru this. We now know Einstein to be a great man of G-d as well as a great physicist, even if he didn't believe G-d was malicious, or cast down punishment/reward.
We know nothing of the sort. As I have repeatedly shown, Einstein explicitly stated that your claim "is, of course, a lie".

The fact Einstein didn't take the Bible so literally doesn't diminish he was a great man of G-d.
Indeed. It was his explicit rejection of a personal God that makes him not a theist.

Some friends thought he spoke more of a theologian than a physicist sometimes!
Source?

Upvote 0
B

B'alaam

Perhaps you never said Einstein claimed to be a Christian, but you did claim he was a Christian
Greatest men of science... All Christian...
Isaac Newton, Gottfried Leibniz, Francis Collins, Galileo Galilei (yep!), Augustin Fresnel and yes, even Albert Einstein. The list goes on and on.
Why is it that they are and were all Christians? There has to be some reason! :amen:

But now you come back and say he wasn't a Christian-
Which is it then?
Are you claiming he was or was not a Christian?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Paconious

Iconoclast
Mar 21, 2008
Deep in the heart of Texas
✟7,913.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private

Einstein though of the holy spirit as we all do of your arguements, a joke.

For me the Jewish religion like all others is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions. And the Jewish people to whom I gladly belong and with whose mentality I have a deep affinity have no different quality for me than all other people. As far as my experience goes, they are no better than other human groups, although they are protected from the worst cancers by a lack of power. Otherwise I cannot see anything 'chosen' about them.
Letter to philosopher Eric Gutkind, January 3, 1954
Einstein followed the teachings of Yeshua Meshiakh. Live with it. Deal with it. Pop some anti-depressants, if necessary.

:idea:

Through the reading of popular scientific books I soon reached the conviction that much in the stories of the Bible could not be true. The consequence was a positively fanatic orgy of freethinking coupled with the impression that youth is intentionally being deceived by the state through lies; it was a crushing impression. Mistrust of every kind of authority grew out of this experience, a skeptical attitude toward the convictions that were alive in any specific social environment - an attitude that has never again left me, even though, later on, it has been tempered by a better insight into the causal connections.
- Albert Einstein, Autobiographical Notes
The fact Einstein didn't take the Bible so literally doesn't diminish he was a great man of G-d. Some friends thought he spoke more of a theologian than a physicist sometimes!

Einstein was foremost a great mind who was not bound by any mind traps such as religion. He saw the world by the power of the equation. There was no room in the equations for god. Einstein knew that the universe had a naturalistic beguining. He himself postulated his own theorys as to how the universe started. None of them quoted Genesis. Einstein had the scientific mindset which continously begged for the truth regarding our lives. He did not share the supersticious mindset which silenced those questions. This is the same mindset which silenced a few of the "christian scientist" you pasted onto your post. How is it that the faith you defend tried to silence the scientist it now supposedly sponsors?

Upvote 0
B

Braunwyn

There's a racist forum that praises the work of a Jewish Physicist who was rabidly outspoken against the Nazi party and the holocaust?
There's a forum of people that think they are somehow special themselves because they happen to share the same skin color (insert religion, sex, etc here) as scientists. They ignorantly and embarrassingly boast of it. I'm just noting the similarities between their threads and this one.
I asked the self-evident question at the outset: what is it about Christian and Jewish scientists that makes it seem like they're doing all the discovering? Some of you say this is racism (how so?) or religious discrimination. I say it's G-d inhabiting the praises of His people.
You did not ask a self-evident question. The premise of the question is delusional and there's a complete lack of reason in the OP. Don't expect your readers to enable senseless rhetoric.

Upvote 0

Holy Roller

Aug 29, 2008
San Diego California.
✟1,062.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Perhaps you never said Einstein claimed to be a Christian, but you did claim he was a Christian

But now you come back and say he wasn't a Christian-

Which is it then?
Are you claiming he was or was not a Christian?
Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Give B'alaam a gold star, folks (Holy Roller then adds to B'alaam's Reputation)... Good questions. We have someone who's paying attention.
And the due answer: I was perhaps too superfluous in my thread introduction, and a little sloppy. Instead of saying, "...and yes, even Einstein [was a Christian]..." should instead have read, "...And even Einstein himself followed in Jesus' footsteps by advocating what Jesus advocated..."

Indeed, it cannot be denied that Einstein did not believe in a "Czar of the Heavens", a Czar ready to cast down derisive judgment on his terror-stricken subjects below at the drop of a hat. Few people really do. I for one believe likewise in "Spinoza's G-d," if you will, but also have to add to it, because while all great discoverers like Einstein note, G-d does exist as a universal and subtle intellect far greater than our own. I have to add the conviction that this universal intellect also is acutely aware of homo sapiens' presence on this corner of a galaxy (because we're special and took around 1B years of careful evolutionary development just for ust to reach this point), and the only thing I have to go by is the Bible, which is a great place to start. After all, suppose for a moment there is "Spinoza's G-d". Suppose further that this G-d is tangible if He so desires, but chooses not to, because doing so would obviously screw everything up (faith, which is absolutely necessary, would become absolutely meaningless if G-d were to manifest Hinself in a tangible way). Suppose further that he regards man (like it says in Job). How would man use a gift of faith to "worship" such a G-d? In Einstein's case, this worship took the form of equation, and an expression of praise in sayings like "Subtle is the L-rd...".
But how are we to "see G-d", especially since we weren't given the same gift Einstein had been given? I propose that G-d will be manifest in religion that can't be ascribed to the thoughts or feelings of man. Makes sense? I think so. And as it stands, a passage like Luke 6:27 could not have been thought up by a member of our own species; we're too spiritually corrupted to do so.

Upvote 0

Holy Roller

Aug 29, 2008
San Diego California.
✟1,062.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
There's a forum of people that think they are somehow special themselves because they happen to share the same skin color (insert religion, sex, etc here) as scientists. They ignorantly and embarrassingly boast of it. I'm just noting the similarities between their threads and this one.

You did not ask a self-evident question. The premise of the question is delusional and there's a complete lack of reason in the OP. Don't expect your readers to enable senseless rhetoric.
There you go again, bringing up this alleged forum What was it? Oh yeah. Stormfront.
So that's where Atheists always hang out when they're not at CF, harassing the Christians there.
I was always curious where Atheists hang out when there not here. Stormfront.
Makes perfect sense.

Upvote 0